Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
You do this yourself ? Well done :co-ol:

Can we expect some like this on your bike in the near future ?

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Artwork

You do this yourself ? Well done :co-ol:

Can we expect some like this on your bike in the near future ?

Hey AV8R....
How's it going? Yes I do digital painting as one of my hobbies. LOL I upgraded to a newer program last Christmas and the company gave me two free editing programs and I never looked at either of them till last week. They are both super cool and I can't wait to master them...
one is for editing raw files from a dslr , it's called After Shot 3 by Corel
and the other is to make the edited photo into different art mediums with digital painting (super cool) it's called Painter Essentials 6.... Anyways yes I will be doing a lot of paintings of my bike in the near future. I need the practice so if ya want send me some of your bike. Today, at work I presented the "Tiger Fury" picture to Marine James.C he was soooo happy it totally made his day it was done with a picture I took of him leaning against my bike (he loves her) anyways when he asked how he could repay me I told him "You're a Marine, you already have" and he started crying. It was one of those I'll remember it forever moments for me. ( I work as a chef at a low income housing provider) btw James is an artist himself he does all types of painting well maybe not digital painting .....

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Very Very Cool of you Brother!! Hats off to you!
Speaking of Dio... I saw Him back 1980 or 81 when he sung with Black Sabbath..it was the M.O.B. Rules Tour. also He was the best singer Rainbow ever had, when the band was known as Blackmore's Rainbow. Very gifted man with a big heart.Rock On Brother!

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Great story, Dio Fan !
Keep up the good work :co-ol:

·
Registered
150 Posts
I'm a huge Dio fan. Mob Rules & Heaven and He'll were the best Sabbath albums ever recorded. If you ever get a chance, check out an old band called "Elf".

1 - 13 of 13 Posts