Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of a single sided swing arm that will work with the drive shaft? and even better Know of one that might work with the fury?

This is a mod I seriously want to do at some point along with my rearfender replacement. If i can i would like to do this over the winter.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Man I would love for a single sided swing arm. I would order one right now if I could. But I personally don't know of any.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i agree i think they look sick on stretched bikes, but i have only found one that is for a vfr that works with the shaft drive.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Anyone know of a single sided swing arm that will work with the drive shaft? and even better Know of one that might work with the fury?
This is a mod I seriously want to do at some point along with my rearfender replacement. If i can i would like to do this over the winter.
If you're a Mechanical Engineer with a good CAD system and a thick wallet, you could probably design one up and have it custom-machined. Other-wise, hell will probably freeze and another Virgin Mary give birth before you get your hands on one.

Cheers

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
I personally have not heard of anyone working on this. It would be a different, but doubt very seriously it ‘s in the works. You could drop the Chiropractic major and switch to Mechanical Engineering? BTW, My Avatar has a Masters in ME from MIT.

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
I personally have not heard of anyone working on this. It would be a different, but doubt very seriously it ‘s in the works. You could drop the Chiropractic major and switch to Mechanical Engineering? BTW, My Avatar has a Masters in ME from MIT.
...yeah, and my Avatar has a Phd in "humma humma, baby".:cool:

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ya not going to drop the chiropractic, but hopefully it will give me the money someday to add my single sided swing arm.

·
Registered
806 Posts

They did it on the V4, why not for the Fury?

Honda V4 / English / News

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
What's the point ?? the drive has to be left and most pipes extend past the rear wheel ! so you will lose the open wheel unless you run leg burners...:cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts