Honda Fury Forums: banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts
Do you have the LED lights in the spoiler? If so any thoughts?
I didn't do the LEDS, more of a budget constraint then anything. Please post when you get yours in and take a few pictures if you don't mind. I'm most interested in where it draws the power from.

Also, I posted this somewhere else in this forum, the spoiler sits kinda sloppy (someone else observed the same thing). I used over-sized washers to help secure it, I would suggest the same for you when you do the installation. I'm also wondering if maybe the LED kit helps secure the spoiler... I'll be curious to see how your install goes.

Looks pretty good enough to keep someone from sliding off the back. Overpriced but needed.
I'm with ya. My girlfriend keeps complaining that she feels like she is going to slide off. I sucked it up and bought the sissy bar and pad. I wish they had an exhaust out for the fury, then I could just rev the bike and act like I didn't hear her.

i got the sissy bar in today. was kinda looking at instructions on install. i do not like having to drill holes in fender because then u wouldn't be able to remove when riding solo a have a clean fender. is their any way to install to the back seat for a clean fender look for solo riding.

i got the sissy bar in today. was kinda looking at instructions on install. i do not like having to drill holes in fender because then u wouldn't be able to remove when riding solo a have a clean fender. is their any way to install to the back seat for a clean fender look for solo riding.
I'm sure you could fab something up. You could also get the chrome cover that honda makes to sit on the rear fender where the passenger seat is. That would cover the holes. I'm just going to leave the sissy bar and passenger seat on after I install them next week.

I'm sure you could fab something up. You could also get the chrome cover that honda makes to sit on the rear fender where the passenger seat is. That would cover the holes. I'm just going to leave the sissy bar and passenger seat on after I install them next week.
can you remove and reattach the passeger pad onto the sissy bar? i think the sissy looks bad ass for solo riding!

Anyone know?

can you remove and reattach the passeger pad onto the sissy bar? i think the sissy looks bad ass for solo riding!

Anyone know?
That is my plan as well, I do not want the pad, just the sissy bar. For one, they did not make any pads to match the custom seats they came out with. We'll just have to find something to fill the holes for the pad to attach to.

Everything about the bike's design looks like it was to be ridden solo. The after thought was " hey we better add a seat so that the wives will not think the hubby wants to ride without her. Might improve sales. BUT lets make it so scary ( short sissy bar, back slant seat ) that she will only do it once!" Then they make it easy to remove the back pegs and hide it so it does not show. They made the cover for the seat but forgot the hole covers for the sissy bar removal! But the fender cover does though somewhat resemble a small carrier rack! My kinda designer!

21 - 38 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.