Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Fury Family, anyone have any good ideas for sissy bar? Hopefully something more reasonably priced than some of the custom shops. Anything off Amazon or ebay worth it???

· Registered
39 Posts
Depends on if you want function or looks. Theres your standard highway hawks, nothing fancy.
Theres rebelspirits that can make you a custom one for not to much, look great but i personally wouldnt trust having a passanger lean on it.
I went with Ginz, they are expensive but look great and are thick and sturdy.

· Registered
259 Posts
I ordered my Ginz bar 3rd August.. it’s on its way now apparently so be prepared for a wait if you go down that route. Personally I don’t mind the wait as I live out past where there be dragons & I think from my research they are a quality item

· Super Moderator
6,702 Posts
5 mths & 1 week & I have finally received my Ginz bar & mounts. Anyone know if it’s a bolt on behind the Corbin King/Queen ? I read somewhere the angles of both didn’t line up perfectly
You will probably need to shift the mounts towards the rear more than the instructions say. You can play with the angle of the mounts to get the bar to align closer to the K&Q seat. Expect to spend the best part of a morning or afternoon fiddling around to get it to your liking. As you have a workshop do all your work I'd allow three hours of labour which is probably $100 to 120 per hour.

Also I reversed the bolts so that the head was facing the tyre to get an extra two or three mm of clearance. It gets a bit tight and I was concerned with a pillion the tyre might scrape on the nuts if I hit a large bump. Never scraped and probably never will as my wife is skinny and only weighs 46kg.

· Registered
130 Posts
Depends on if you want function or looks. Theres your standard highway hawks, nothing fancy.
Theres rebelspirits that can make you a custom one for not to much, look great but i personally wouldnt trust having a passanger lean on it.
I went with Ginz, they are expensive but look great and are thick and sturdy.
Agree with Ginz. Nice selection, and they like Fury folks. I was happy with mine, and the quality is A+

1 - 8 of 8 Posts