Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What all sissy bar options are out there and where can I get them. I would like one that would come mid way up your back or higher. Also windshield options? I ride on the highway a lot and wind is awful. I have the boulevard windshield but it does nothing for me. What’s out there? Thanks

·
Registered
47 Posts
What all sissy bar options are out there and where can I get them. I would like one that would come mid way up your back or higher. Also windshield options? I ride on the highway a lot and wind is awful. I have the boulevard windshield but it does nothing for me. What’s out there? Thanks
Recently installed a Memphis Shade Demon Gradient Black windshield, BIG difference in wind protection. Will NOT ride without it! (Easy to self install too)

·
Registered
433 Posts
I tell anyone who asks - Windvest and Ginz choppers sissy bar, backrest and luggage rack. Expensive, effective, looks good. 75,000 miles of proof that they are simply awesome! They lived on my 2010 for 71,000 miles and the last 4,000 on my 2017.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts