Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What all sissy bar options are out there and where can I get them. I would like one that would come mid way up your back or higher. Also windshield options? I ride on the highway a lot and wind is awful. I have the boulevard windshield but it does nothing for me. What’s out there? Thanks

·
Registered
509 Posts
What all sissy bar options are out there and where can I get them. I would like one that would come mid way up your back or higher. Also windshield options? I ride on the highway a lot and wind is awful. I have the boulevard windshield but it does nothing for me. What’s out there? Thanks
Recently installed a Memphis Shade Demon Gradient Black windshield, BIG difference in wind protection. Will NOT ride without it! (Easy to self install too)

·
Registered
463 Posts
I tell anyone who asks - Windvest and Ginz choppers sissy bar, backrest and luggage rack. Expensive, effective, looks good. 75,000 miles of proof that they are simply awesome! They lived on my 2010 for 71,000 miles and the last 4,000 on my 2017.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,987 Posts
Got my sissy bar custom from Zack Shipwash at The Rebel Spirit. He's very reasonable, and his wife has a Fury so the fit is just right. He's a one man show but did a good job of taking my sorry-assed drawing and screwed up measurements and making something nobody else has. Home | therebelspirit is his site, but I dealt with him completely through Facebook.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I tell anyone who asks - Windvest and Ginz choppers sissy bar, backrest and luggage rack. Expensive, effective, looks good. 75,000 miles of proof that they are simply awesome! They lived on my 2010 for 71,000 miles and the last 4,000 on my 2017.
What are the part numbers for your Furry sissy bar, mount and luggage rack? That is exactly what I am looking for...Thanks

·
Registered
5,759 Posts
What are the part numbers for your Furry sissy bar, mount and luggage rack? That is exactly what I am looking for...Thanks
There are no part numbers. Just go on to Gin's website and select from the pictures. For example I have an old school hardcore sissy bar. Old school is the shape and hardcore is the height which in my case is 20".

·
Registered
463 Posts
Mine is a Hell Bent bar hopper 15" tall. The Old School doesn't have the bend and holds the T-Bag better but I liked the bend of the Hell Bent. Luggage rack is Quad Cut Contoured. Windvest is 10-1080C 14" Clear. These are the best accessories I have ever added to the bike. Windshield is fine with the Canella Riser as well.

·
Registered
5,759 Posts
Mine is a Hell Bent bar hopper 15" tall. The Old School doesn't have the bend and holds the T-Bag better but I liked the bend of the Hell Bent. Luggage rack is Quad Cut Contoured. Windvest is 10-1080C 14" Clear. These are the best accessories I have ever added to the bike. Windshield is fine with the Canella Riser as well.
The Hell Bent is the other classic style I like. After I put the luggage rack on and strap my sissy bar bag on I have used up all the height of the sissy bar. I could use an extra 5" which is the next size up, but then the 20" bar looks "right" without the bag and rack.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts