Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys IM looking for a good sissy bar t-bag that will work with the honda LOW sissy bar. so far all ive seen are large bags, im just looking for a small to mid size, to put some things in on my day ride. like my camera, hat, sweat shirt, for when it gets chilly at night. if i was looking to go for long trips i would have gotten a touring bike with saddle bags and a trunk. I got a nice tool bag, and put some tools, and tire plugs in there for just in case. and i keep my spray polish and polishing rag in there in a ziplock bag.

so anyone got some pics of the sissy bar bags they got.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
hey guys IM looking for a good sissy bar t-bag that will work with the honda LOW sissy bar. so far all ive seen are large bags, im just looking for a small to mid size, to put some things in on my day ride. like my camera, hat, sweat shirt, for when it gets chilly at night. if i was looking to go for long trips i would have gotten a touring bike with saddle bags and a trunk. I got a nice tool bag, and put some tools, and tire plugs in there for just in case. and i keep my spray polish and polishing rag in there in a ziplock bag.

so anyone got some pics of the sissy bar bags they got.
Try the biker's friend... that should do the trick :D

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
I have a small tank bag attached to the sissy bar right now but am looking at the "Tombstone" bag from Kury. Big enough for me and a backrest to boot.

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
I have the medium Tourmaster nylon sissybar bag.
Outside: 14.5H-19.5W-11.5D
Inside: 13.5H-18W-11D
COST:120.00 (fr. Honda Dealer)

I use the included straps plus a couple of bungees to attach it to my luggage rack (i removed the sissybar).
It also comes with a cooler insert that holds a nice selection of imbibing tools, too.

IMG_0136.jpg IMG_0138.jpg

IMG_0137.jpg IMG_0146.jpg

Fury6.jpg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts