Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys IM looking for a good sissy bar t-bag that will work with the honda LOW sissy bar. so far all ive seen are large bags, im just looking for a small to mid size, to put some things in on my day ride. like my camera, hat, sweat shirt, for when it gets chilly at night. if i was looking to go for long trips i would have gotten a touring bike with saddle bags and a trunk. I got a nice tool bag, and put some tools, and tire plugs in there for just in case. and i keep my spray polish and polishing rag in there in a ziplock bag.

so anyone got some pics of the sissy bar bags they got.

· Premium Member
6,029 Posts
hey guys IM looking for a good sissy bar t-bag that will work with the honda LOW sissy bar. so far all ive seen are large bags, im just looking for a small to mid size, to put some things in on my day ride. like my camera, hat, sweat shirt, for when it gets chilly at night. if i was looking to go for long trips i would have gotten a touring bike with saddle bags and a trunk. I got a nice tool bag, and put some tools, and tire plugs in there for just in case. and i keep my spray polish and polishing rag in there in a ziplock bag.

Try the biker's friend... that should do the trick :D

· Premium Member
1,263 Posts
I have a small tank bag attached to the sissy bar right now but am looking at the "Tombstone" bag from Kury. Big enough for me and a backrest to boot.

· Premium Member
3,448 Posts
I have the medium Tourmaster nylon sissybar bag.
Outside: 14.5H-19.5W-11.5D
Inside: 13.5H-18W-11D
COST:120.00 (fr. Honda Dealer)

I use the included straps plus a couple of bungees to attach it to my luggage rack (i removed the sissybar).
It also comes with a cooler insert that holds a nice selection of imbibing tools, too.

Floor Hardwood Flooring Laminate flooring Baggage
Bag Hand luggage Suitcase Luggage and bags Baggage

Bag Product Luggage and bags Trunk Baggage
Product Vehicle Trunk

Land vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Automotive tire Rim

· Registered
2010 Fury ABS
6 Posts
I've got this one. Seems solid, and fits the factory bar.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.