Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
there is a pic of this prototype on this forum somewhere..

High quality cold finished steel bar completely aircraft quality TIG welded, handpolished and triple show chrome plated. Black sissy bars are high UV resistant black powder coated. All hardware is stainless steel and our kit does not require drilling your fender and installs in a few minutes. It also has tomahawk's patented removable sissy bar, so you have choice tomahawk 12 inch chopper sissy bar and pad ( pic you see on forum) tomahawk 16 inch chopper sissy bar and pad or tomahawk IMC style sissy bar and pad. All will be available in powder coated black or chrome ALL MADE IN THE USA BY US TOMAHAWK MOTO-CYCLE ACCESSORIES.

We will also be adding a grabrail, short sissy bar and pad and a rack. All coming in spring 2011.

PRICING
16 OR 12 INCH CHOPPER STYLE WITH PAD CHROME 378.00
16 OR 12 INCH CHOPPER STYLE WITH PAD BLACK 324.00
IMC STYLE BAR WITH PAD CHROME 320.00
IMC STYLE BAR WITH PAD BLACK 294.00
grab rail

You can purchase directly from us or from one of our distributors. I can notify you when they are ready to ship if you like?

Thank you
Marty
Tomahawk moto-cycle accessories
174 Teamtrack rd #2
Auburn Ca
530-887-8297 9am-6pm pst

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
oem also. Stay Focused is tripping on one, which I will have mine tmw!!!! even got a tracking #

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
ginz makes nice bars--and they have mounts specifically for Furys.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Ginz Choppers Sissy Bar Products

just installed barhopper old school. took about an hour to install, super fit and finish. mounts on frame under fender ( no holes in fender, holes are in frame. took 4 weeks to recieved, they were upfront about time to ship. they were closed week after christmas. they also lowered their prices a couple of weeks ago. mine was about $340.00. highy reccomend!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Ginz Choppers Sissy Bar Products

just installed barhopper old school. took about an hour to install, super fit and finish. mounts on frame under fender ( no holes in fender, holes are in frame. took 4 weeks to recieved, they were upfront about time to ship. they were closed week after christmas. they also lowered their prices a couple of weeks ago. mine was about $340.00. highy reccomend!!
roofsc, very nice, bud. looks awesome and functional!
say now, can you lean against that bag and use it as a back rest?

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
oem also. Stay Focused is tripping on one, which I will have mine tmw!!!! even got a tracking #
I shall be getting mine soon also. Cant wait for this to get here. Once I get mine off to the powder coaters it goes. I will post pictures but will probably wait to install it first.

·
Premium Member
1,299 Posts
This is my ss bar mod.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I would message Stay Focused. He can build/bend any style you want, and after the pics I sent him can do it for alot cheaper. His is next on my mod list...

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
Shorty, I think from all I have seen, yours is the sweetest, love the angle, highth, just a good looking sissy bar.

·
Premium Member
1,299 Posts
Thanks, the mount system is mine but the sissy bar can be ANY after market bar. That one is a Kury Raptor.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts