Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dumb question maybe. can’t seem to find sissy bars for Fury other than Ginz which is not what I am looking for, and the search buttons doesn’t seem to help.
Seems Highway Hawk not making them any more. Seems at one time they had a hogh sissy bar that could be used with saddlebag supports?
Can anyone tell me what options actually exist now?
Even google is not much help it seems.
Sorry if this has been asked a lot before.

·
Registered
2,179 Posts

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Thank you - that’s exactly what I was looking for
I have not purchased one yet, but that is where I had planned to get mine from.

·
Premium Member
2,621 Posts
Hey, shameless plug for The Rebel Spirit back east. He put my custom bar together for about half of what Ginz wanted. His wife has a Fury, so he isn't running off of specs, he's got a test subject. Great guy, he is a one man show, though, so factor some time in for him. I did everything through facebook, but I'm sure I can get an address if you want to contact him.

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Hey, shameless plug for The Rebel Spirit back east. He put my custom bar together for about half of what Ginz wanted. His wife has a Fury, so he isn't running off of specs, he's got a test subject. Great guy, he is a one man show, though, so factor some time in for him. I did everything through facebook, but I'm sure I can get an address if you want to contact him.

View attachment 235603
Hey, can you send me his info? I'm looking for something that will work with a Corbin K&Q and not cost the big $$.. Thank you!

·
Premium Member
2,621 Posts
All I used with him was through Facebook (The Rebel Spirit) . If you don't have facebook, he's at (336) 215-9446. I see now that he does have his own website, that wasn't there before, it's therebelspirit1955.com, that might be a good way to go, too!

·
Registered
500 Posts

View attachment 235603
That thing is sooooo bad ass. I must make something similar.

·
Premium Member
57 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts

View attachment 235603

View attachment 235603
I won't put one on mine, but that's bad ass.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts