Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Shoei makes some of the best full faced helmets on the market, but so long as they are DOT or more approved, any choice you make should be good. Also, half helmets... proven fact 70-80 % of head injuries that happen on a bike, happen to the face or frontal region, so ride more carefully if you get a half helmet of any brand! I have a half helmet and every time I wear it, I pay more attention to the idiots on the road. I also wear my full faced helmet to work everyday, because let's face it... there's more idiots on the road when when we go to work and when we come home than any other time of the day... oh, I like my face too :D

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Use your wife's/girlfriend's flexible tape-measure to measure your forehead; the inch/centimeter sizes run pretty accurate.

Cheers
Ditto, go by the size of your forehead, mark it down... this will allow you to buy from anywhere, so long as you know "your size"...

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Stonewheel;

I just noticed a banner at the bottom of the helmet lock thread, announcing that LeatherUp is offering 50% off on all their helmets. Talk about your timing!

Cheers
... always interesting.... who's sig? ... just an fyi... I have 3 helmets of my own... just remember how big your noggin is :p

nm... just read above... :p

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
One of my primary concerns has always been helmet weight and if you reread Stonewheel's post he has mentioned that as one of his as well. No need to click the heavier ones :rolleyes:.
ah... :D... I just go by feel personally so I missed this point... :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.