Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATED!! Skulls!!! Spikes!! Oh my!!!

i've decided to adorn my bike with as many skulls and spikes as possible... eventually i want to black out the engine too... going for that Road Warrior look... or something the bad guy in the Highlander would ride. LOL :D

i'll keep track of the insanity in this thread.

first up is my cheesy license plate cover (there's bullet license plate bolts too!):

next we have new Scythe mirrors:

·
Registered
889 Posts
Actually, I think that license plate cover would look pretty sweet on a horizontal side mount... Keep the pics coming. I like the skull and spike theme idea

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
I’m moving the opposite direction and may have some skull parts you may be interested in. i.e. Kury zombie foot pegs, Kury zombie levers.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I’m moving the opposite direction and may have some skull parts you may be interested in. i.e. Kury zombie foot pegs, Kury zombie levers.
darn, i just ordered the levers. but i'll probably take the foot pegs.

i also bought the transformer grips with zombie inlay, waiting on the stiletto end plate and transformer throttle boss.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually, I think that license plate cover would look pretty sweet on a horizontal side mount... Keep the pics coming. I like the skull and spike theme idea
might do that eventually... but i'll probably wait until i get up the nerve/cash to do the stop/run lights on the fender... some of those projects will wait until after the riding season is done... don't want to have parts everywhere when i could be riding.

·
Registered
889 Posts
I agree with that thought. Btw, I just noticed that so far everyone that has responded to this thread is in Ohio. We should all get together this summer!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I agree with that thought. Btw, I just noticed that so far everyone that has responded to this thread is in Ohio. We should all get together this summer!
for sure! once I get my license. :rolleyes: taking the class in a few weeks.

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
I've stayed away from skulls and spikes, not because they don't look cool I just like an "understated" look plus every Harley down under seems to be covered in skulls and spikes.

Keep the pics coming that number plate frame looks good!

·
Registered
889 Posts
I say, lets meet somewhere central. How does Vandalia, Ohio sound?
Hmmm.... If we only knew someone in vandalia that would feed us..... Someone local..... Someone who is part of our little family here.... :D

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
I’ll take care of you, don’t worry. Need to get Mental up here, he’s always buying beer for everyone.

·
Registered
889 Posts
I’ll take care of you, don’t worry. Need to get Mental up here, he’s always buying beer for everyone.
lol sounds like a plan!

·
Registered
889 Posts
This one is on me , well can you do a burn out on your new bike or not LOL
Between the cost of a rear tire and the time it takes to clean this damn thing, NO! lol :mad:

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
I'am in Indianapolis, an ready to take my first long ride is there a date set? and maybe i can join in?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts