Honda Fury Forums: banner

Skulls!!! Spikes!! Oh my!!!

6K views 42 replies 15 participants last post by  bigmetal 
#1 · (Edited)
UPDATED!! Skulls!!! Spikes!! Oh my!!!

i've decided to adorn my bike with as many skulls and spikes as possible... eventually i want to black out the engine too... going for that Road Warrior look... or something the bad guy in the Highlander would ride. LOL :D

i'll keep track of the insanity in this thread.

first up is my cheesy license plate cover (there's bullet license plate bolts too!):

next we have new Scythe mirrors:

See less See more
#2 ·
Actually, I think that license plate cover would look pretty sweet on a horizontal side mount... Keep the pics coming. I like the skull and spike theme idea

#5 ·
might do that eventually... but i'll probably wait until i get up the nerve/cash to do the stop/run lights on the fender... some of those projects will wait until after the riding season is done... don't want to have parts everywhere when i could be riding.

#6 ·
I agree with that thought. Btw, I just noticed that so far everyone that has responded to this thread is in Ohio. We should all get together this summer!

#16 ·
lol sounds like a plan!

#19 ·
I'am in Indianapolis, an ready to take my first long ride is there a date set? and maybe i can join in?

#22 ·
Be careful not to tighten that set screw to tight. It will damage the threads on the mirror adapter screws; therefore you may not be able to take the adapter screw out of the stem. I learned the hard way and had to drill it out and re-tap it.

#24 ·
If you like Skulls check out this page. I want to add the air intake over the winter, kind of pricey i have to admit but looks great.
homepage.php

#30 ·
so i spent some time installing parts to the bike this weekend...

so far i accomplished:

kury bezels - smoke with amber bulbs in the front, red in the back.
zombie levers
irate grill
adjusted and loctited my mirrors
loctited accutronix fork spikes
half of the kury engine case is on, and one smiley case cover.

i intended on doing so much more, but got hooked into the Deadliest Warrior marathon on the History Channel (i should have never got cable)...

i also had to run out and buy some metric wrenches, i only had metric sockets... :rolleyes:

i still need to install:

the rest of the engine covers
Samson Pipes
Kury Zombie grips...

i've noticed a trend that instructions for aftermarket accessories suck...
also, one of the amber bulbs has a filiment out so my turn signals are not working properly. :mad:

hopefully i can get some more done tonight after work... pictures will be coming once i get everything done!!

#36 ·
SPIKES :cool:

SKULL :cool:

#40 · (Edited)
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.