Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey not sure about everyone else but im about tired of having to refresh about every 5 minutes to see whats new when chatting,,anybody interested in doing Forum Voice chats Via a conference call so all can join in,,and just shoot the breeze,,i dont know an other way,,getting to be a pain to have to keep clicking left and right and refresh and so forth,,:cool:

I was talking about using Skype or Yahoo

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
hey not sure about everyone else but im about tired of having to refresh about every 5 minutes to see whats new when chatting,,anybody interested in doing Forum Voice chats Via a conference call so all can join in,,and just shoot the breeze,,i dont know an other way,,getting to be a pain to have to keep clicking left and right and refresh and so forth,,:cool:

I was talking about using Skype or Yahoo
Bill, I only speak in Polish ? Type in english, Ride like an Old man, Work like a dog, Dance like a monkey, and sing like a duck. will i fit in ???..:eek:

·
Registered
207 Posts
What the heck is Skype or yahoo voice chat?? I'm not even on facebook (what's facebook btw?) hahah. I am like my dad and just tune out technology unless its pertinent to me :p

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
What the heck is Skype or yahoo voice chat?? I'm not even on facebook (what's facebook btw?) hahah. I am like my dad and just tune out technology unless its pertinent to me :p
Now if i have this right we run a string to each of us, You can choose your can (Tomato, Soup, ect.) Remove lid completely punch small hole in bottom insert string ty small knot then place to ear so you can hear Dawg fart (He's old forgive him) when you wish to talk simply place can to lips and speak, it"s really not that complicated but with practice we should be OK...:D

·
Registered
207 Posts
Now if i have this right we run a string to each of us, You can choose your can (Tomato, Soup, ect.) Remove lid completely punch small hole in bottom insert string ty small knot then place to ear so you can hear Dawg fart (He's old forgive him) when you wish to talk simply place can to lips and speak, it"s really not that complicated but with practice we should be OK...:D
Now that is some technology I can handle! :D I happen to have just emptied a can of pork and beans just minutes ago....I might be the one farting....:p

.....just need a couple thousand miles of string.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts