Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
With all that padding the rear seat should be comfortable. Keeping mine thin for looks. If she doesn't like it, I'll just take it off and go solo.

·
Premium Member
13,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
only time this seat is on is when she is riding.dont have to remove front seat to get it off.

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
I'm liking those turn signals, that really cleaned up the look! The removable back seat is cool too!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Yeah the turn signals I like. Where did you get them from?

erm...I might have missed the original post on this, but what's with the bell?

·
Premium Member
13,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
i found the turn signals in a tractor trailer shop.they were on a flashing light display.range from 5.95 to 15.00.you can get them in red,amber,blue,or green.that is a grimlin bell,it is suppose to keep the road grimlins away while you ride.tale says you cant buy or install it yourself or it want work.keep the rubber on the ground.

·
Premium Member
13,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i put two extended length bolts on the front seat,loosen them slide the slammer base under the seat and put the back fender bolt on.thats all.

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Guardian Bell

what's with the bell?
Guardian Bell
Legend has it that Evil Road Spirits have been latching themselves on to motorcycles for as long as there have been bikes on the road. These Evil Road Spirits are responsible for mechanical problems and bad luck along a journey.

Legend goes on to say that by attaching a small bell onto your bike, the Evil Road Spirits will become trapped inside the bell where the constant ringing drives them insane, making them lose their grip until they fall to the ground. (Ever wonder where potholes come from?)

Legend also has it that the mystery of the Guardian™ Bell carries twice as much power when it is purchased by a friend or loved one and given as a gift.

Give a Guardian Bell and share the Legend of Good Luck it offers to a motorcycle and its rider!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Guardian Bell
Legend has it that Evil Road Spirits have been latching themselves on to motorcycles for as long as there have been bikes on the road. These Evil Road Spirits are responsible for mechanical problems and bad luck along a journey.

Legend goes on to say that by attaching a small bell onto your bike, the Evil Road Spirits will become trapped inside the bell where the constant ringing drives them insane, making them lose their grip until they fall to the ground. (Ever wonder where potholes come from?)

Legend also has it that the mystery of the Guardian™ Bell carries twice as much power when it is purchased by a friend or loved one and given as a gift.

Give a Guardian Bell and share the Legend of Good Luck it offers to a motorcycle and its rider!
My Pops put one on my bike when I got it. According to him, you're suppose to hang it low on the bike close to the road. Mine is hanging from the forward control mount on the right side.

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
My Pops put one on my bike when I got it. According to him, you're suppose to hang it low on the bike close to the road. Mine is hanging from the forward control mount on the right side.
Mines hanging below the triple tree.. Didn't know it was suppose to hang low.. So far it worked... knock on wood...

I heard about the bell from a Harley rider that had one on his bike and he explained it to me.. Little did I know, the girl friend had already ordered one for me. That was my first official bike mod.. :)

·
Premium Member
13,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
mine hangs from lower triple tree too.in pic.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
How cool is that .. a chopper bell. Now to have the GF oder me one, but im gonna have to install it. She is not mechanically involved.

or the truck driver ... Hmmm

Those LEDs on the front, how many LEDs are actually in each little signal?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Brevill, I gotta say that the bike looks really good. That being said, I gotta add that you suck (I'm teasing).

You have the personalized plate I wanted!!! I live in Va and that was the first plate choice I had and was really disappointed that it was taken. I went another way that may actually fit me better but you still suck ;)

·
Registered
207 Posts
Guardian Bell
Legend has it that Evil Road Spirits have been latching themselves on to motorcycles for as long as there have been bikes on the road. These Evil Road Spirits are responsible for mechanical problems and bad luck along a journey.[/url]
That's interesting Tony, I have never heard of that. I am not a superstitious person by any means but I think I will have to buy one for my brother and perhaps he will do the same for me, seeing as how we both ride and typically together most of the time. A little something extra to help keep the rubber on the ground and between the ditches is just fine by me :)

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Brevill, I gotta say that the bike looks really good. That being said, I gotta add that you suck (I'm teasing).

You have the personalized plate I wanted!!! I live in Va and that was the first plate choice I had and was really disappointed that it was taken. I went another way that may actually fit me better but you still suck ;)
I saw the plate and said the same ... "now thats a cool plate!" But im gonna go with my original choice first. If that doesnt go through, then this will be my 2nd.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts