Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to miss the MB fall bike rally to see these guys in Ga. on Oct. 1st, so now the plan is to go down to Fl. to Biketoberfest. I will be riding my Fury and my son on his Shadow from upstate Sc. Anyone else planning to go down there? If so where you coming from and are you going to ride or do it HD style and put it on a trailer? peace! :)

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Going to miss the MB fall bike rally to see these guys in Ga. on Oct. 1st, so now the plan is to go down to Fl. to Biketoberfest. I will be riding my Fury and my son on his Shadow from upstate Sc. Anyone else planning to go down there? If so where you coming from and are you going to ride or do it HD style and put it on a trailer? peace! :)
Dude, I have my GA tickets for the show at Nassau Collesium on 10/8 Didnt think anyone on here even knew who they were.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
going to get mine this week, saw them last time around with Alice in Chains opening for them in 89, 90, or 91. It was way back, really excited to see them all in one night again!

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
going to get mine this week, saw them last time around with Alice in Chains opening for them in 89, 90, or 91. It was way back, really excited to see them all in one night again!
blahh i gotta work it in miami, gotta stay sober but can kinda enjoy the show
slayer 5th time seeing them
megadeth 3rd
anthrax 1st, but i have played with dan spitz before

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
I was at that show in Madison Square Garden also. At the time I didnt know who Alice in Chains was. Too bad since they turned out to be one of the best. Im pretty sure it was 89'. Not into Megadeth or Anthrax anymore but havent grew out of Slayer yet. World Painted Blood is unreal.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
YEA!!!
That's back in the day shi^!
I used to have a jean jacket in high school with a Metallica ride the lightening patch, megadeath peace sells patch, and Anthrax patch on the back.
Still follow Metallica a little. There latest album was better then the last 3 or 4 IMO.
Yea! Got me thinking about all the older heavy music now. PANTERA!!!!!!!
Love Alice in Chains,TOOL, God smack, Sevendust, Older incubus, all the music 15, 20 plus years ago.
Been on a new music kick lately. I love it all.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Dudes I saw Metallica and Anthrax in La'mours in Brooklyn when Metallica had their parents on the stage with them. All the guys in Anthrax grew up in Queens. I always ran into them at the metal bars before they signed up with Island records. Brings back alot of burnt memories lol. Ahh the good ole' days LMAO

·
Registered
2,389 Posts

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Only one question; WHY???

Cheers

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Dudes I saw Metallica and Anthrax in La'mours in Brooklyn when Metallica had their parents on the stage with them. All the guys in Anthrax grew up in Queens. I always ran into them at the metal bars before they signed up with Island records. Brings back alot of burnt memories lol. Ahh the good ole' days LMAO
Just curious, how HIGH or STRUNG-OUT would I have to be to enjoy them???

Cheers

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
ok, trivia time??? Megadeath was created by who and why?????

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
This is whats left of a shirt I had airbrushed in 1988, I am starting to feel old with this thread :(

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'll be going to the Orlando show on the 2 nd. Me and a buddy where going to go to the show In Atlanta and visit his family. But it's hard to get out of work on a Friday

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
ok, trivia time??? Megadeath was created by who and why?????
Dave Mustaine, because he can. Actually it was some bs between him and James hetfield that he left metallica and started megadeth. i think it was over contributing levels or drinking excessively but dont recall

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Dave Mustaine, because he can. Actually it was some bs between him and James hetfield that he left metallica and started megadeth. i think it was over contributing levels or drinking excessively but dont recall
We have a winner!!
Between Dave AND the whole Metallica band. Jame fired him as Dave woke up one morning and threw him off the bus during a tour. It was the drinking. Dave created Megadeath to rival Metallica. I am glad they they did. Cause Megadeath rocks also!!!! I am Still a big ass Metallica fan to this day!!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts