Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got done installing my Kuryakyn master cylinder cover and control covers, here are the two issues that I have:

1. Master cylinder cover (part #1746) was pretty decent, could have made it to cover more of the master cylinder I think, overall not bad, but they could have at least chromed or sent highly polished nuts to try and match the master cylinder.

2. Control covers (part #9184), have to say that I'm kind of disappointed in the fit of the control covers, well let me rephrase that, the throttle side was great and fit snugly and covered pretty much everything except the bottom, but the left side was a let down, they could have done a better job and at least threw a little strip of metal between the horn and the turn signals to try and cover more of that area up because just about the whole area by the horn and turn signals is just an open space and you can see the OEM control housing underneath. The hole for the headlight switch has a gap around the switch, I did research and made sure that I got the ones for the Fury, guess I just didn't look at the pictures good enough to know these issues.

just wanted to vent and let others know and really if I had it to do over I would get a chromed set of housings and just switch them out instead of the buying these covers.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
would have uploaded pics to show for those that don't know what I'm talking about but the wife's out of town for a couple of days and took the camera.

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
There covers as advertised . I always thought they looked good for covers . Just not as good as the real thing .

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah they are covers so I would expect them to COVER up everything not leave gaps where they don't cover, what they do cover looks great, main point of posting this was so others know and can make a decision on whether they want something that MOSTLY covers up the controls or to find some chromed stock controls or do an exchange type deal, it is what it is now since I have $100 in them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts