Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After about of week of this idea vs. that idea and through a process of trial and error, I am getting closer.
just a few bugs to work out. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Awsome!!!
How much?? When? NOW????

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Very tidy :). Any thoughts on incorporating turn signals ???
two holes in the plate to mount your spuds and bullets? or wing it out wider then the forks for mounting same sigs, just a brain fart

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
two holes in the plate to mount your spuds and bullets? or wing it out wider then the forks for mounting same sigs, just a brain fart
Either one would be very cool!

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
How much and whats the ETA? Do I send my payment now? Dude your spending all this time with R/D when do you have time to ride your beast?

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
That does look good, he must spend more time in R&D then riding, of course we keep adding to his R&D, then he has to make the parts we buy ......

Smiley.......do you have anytime to ride?????

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts
Put me on list.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Ummm, guessing polished? Still can't believe how close polished looks to actual chrome... just weird to me I suppose... Minus the extra work on the tail end...

Oh, material used on this?

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Looks good Smiley, great job!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Looks good smiley, I am interested but all depends on price and timeing (c&c seat and pegs and a set of bags for long trips already in the works) keep me posted please

·
Premium Member
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It's made from PVC and like I said before there are still some bugs I need to work out. I came up with some ideas last night that I think will work. Speaking of work... I probably need to get my ass in gear and get ready. As far as ETA, I'm thinking a week or two. I thought about posting this up in DIY, but it would be the same as posting up brain surgery in the DIY. OK, maybe not brain surgery, but close. As far as how much? I'm not sure yet. It shoul be under a hundred grand. With free shipping of course!

·
Registered
835 Posts
Smiley! You are the MAN! That spot has bugged the hell out of me the entire time I've had the bike. Please keep me posted. I WANT It!

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Smiley! You are the MAN! That spot has bugged the hell out of me the entire time I've had the bike. Please keep me posted. I WANT It!
I would agree, this is a nasty little spot on all of our bike that has needed a little attention such as this and I lam really look forward to this upgrade. Vey nicel done Smiley!

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
[/quote]As far as how much? I'm not sure yet. It shoul be under a hundred grand. With free shipping of course![/quote]

I hope you take payments of $5 a month for the next 1,666.6 years and maybe then I can get that paid off lol.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Save one for me!!!

1 - 20 of 72 Posts