Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,010 Posts
We will have to see... maybe a SD run up to Julian for some pie... Do the 76 to the 79 to the 78 and up into Julian and then the back road out to the 8 and then back up north... we will have to wait and see. Still trying to nail down the dates for the Malibu run with Mickey, but will keep you all posted.

· Registered
1,010 Posts
Greetings,
Hopefully bike will be back in next two weeks or so... keep me posted and I will definitely go.
T
Stop doing mods Tdebeers... I will have to put a second engine do to mileage before we get to meet up.... HAHA. Will do... hopefully you will be able to ride with the group soon... we will be around meeting up some where... I would like to see us do a monthly or every other month run while the sun is out... which is all the time... sorry east coast... LOL

· Registered
1,010 Posts
Greetings,
Hopefully bike will be back in next two weeks or so... keep me posted and I will definitely go.
T
Stop doing mods Tdebeers... I will have to put a second engine do to mileage before we get to meet up.... HAHA. Will do... hopefully you will be able to ride with the group soon... we will be around meeting up some where... I would like to see us do a monthly or every other month run while the sun is out... which is all the time... sorry east coast... LOL

· Premium Member
6,029 Posts
Just a head's up for us SoCal guys:

We'll be doing a small local run here in San Diego if anybody is interested, this Sunday. Please PM me or reply to this thread, I'll be subscribing to it to get the e-mail. Anyways, we'll be meeting up at the DownTown Cafe in El Cajon, then riding out to Julian for the day trip. Maybe make a detour along the way to a biker bar or hangout, who knows. But, so far we have 6 for the trip, with 4 of them being Fury's.

· Premium Member
818 Posts
I can't! It's like crack! <roflmao> New trees are installed. Just waiting for pipes to finish and we are done... at least for the next few months! :D
T

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.