Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone here on the forum either make or advise of someone who can make a rear fender similar to the one of S&T ?

As pissed as I am right now, I still like the damn shape and look of the fender and had such high hopes for getting it. Alot of my other purchases this winter and plans were based on this whole deal coming thru....not falling thru.

Also, how can Chris at L&M be personally PM'd. He and I have something to talk about as well.

and finally, who all does this particular fender belong to besides me, not one like it but this one!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Can anyone here on the forum either make or advise of someone who can make a rear fender similar to the one of S&T ?

As pissed as I am right now, I still like the damn shape and look of the fender and had such high hopes for getting it. Alot of my other purchases this winter and plans were based on this whole deal coming thru....not falling thru.

Also, how can Chris at L&M be personally PM'd. He and I have something to talk about as well.

and finally, who all does this particular fender belong to besides me, not one like it but this one!!!
H,
You can call Chris. He is a stand up guy. He is also a victim of this felon. Tony presented it as if they had a partnership. From my understanding all Chris did was sell him a fender or two.
Good luck,
T

·
Registered
429 Posts
Check out Abonets profile he has pix of fenders that his company is prooducing they are in his photo album

1 - 3 of 3 Posts