Honda Fury Forums: banner

So, How many Fury's

2K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  Roadrunner 
Yep, I'll be there. Aug 1 - 11. That's one so far! :eek: Going with 15 others all riding Harleys but me.

I think we should try to have a Fury day/ride or something. I will be there all week, just hangin out. No booth yet, I don't know if the crowd is really ready just yet, maybe. I now the vender areas have become kind of lame, you can only look at so much leather...but the riding is great, it's more of a vacation for me.
If we can get the word out, a Fury ride would be great! As for the Harley group, I haven't had anything but compliments from them. Most are amazed at the lines of my bike and with all the mods my bike is the one they are looking at.

Sumo, see if you can get something together. The Sturgis rides are some of the best in the country. I have 16 going with me -- all are Harleys but mine. I guess if you want them to tag along ---they could be waaaay in the back! :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.