Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was working on the fury and when I went to put the seat back on for some reason one of the nuts where you bolt the passeger seat on stripped...All I can think is what the frick it's 80 degrees and I can't get my bike back together....

So I am asking and wanting to see if anyone has a spare passenger seat bracket that they could float my way...

thanks

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
I was working on the fury and when I went to put the seat back on for some reason one of the nuts where you bolt the passeger seat on stripped...All I can think is what the frick it's 80 degrees and I can't get my bike back together....

So I am asking and wanting to see if anyone has a spare passenger seat bracket that they could float my way...

thanks
Several of us have done the same thing. If you have to buy another one, here's the link.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts

thanks
Can you just tap the bolt on the bracket ?

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts

thanks
Happened to me as well, had to buy a new one.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Had the same problem (anyone seeing a trend?), tapped it, worked once, second time in did the same thing so I drove it in. I've since taken the back seat off since the wifey has a bike now but if I ever put it back on I'll need to replace the bracket.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
I'm noticing a trend with the non black fury's lol, sorry just couldn't resist, hope it gets worked out.

·
Premium Member
13,705 Posts
the cure for the bolt hole problem is take the seat off and throw it away.tell them if they want to ride go get a permit and buy a bike.that way you get to sleep alone,you get to eat out a lot and you dont have someone yakking at you all the time.

PROBLEM SOLVED LOL. oh by the way you can retap them to a larger size.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the cure for the bolt hole problem is take the seat off and throw it away.tell them if they want to ride go get a permit and buy a bike.that way you get to sleep alone,you get to eat out a lot and you dont have someone yakking at you all the time.

PROBLEM SOLVED LOL. oh by the way you can retap them to a larger size.
LMFAO!!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts