Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well gentlemen, It's been a pleasure. I've enjoyed my Fury and my experience here. Happy riding to you all and stay safe.

I realized I really didn't need three bikes and I knew a guy who really wanted my Fury. Great bike. The first Fury of the Month. (BTW, those reflectors are gone as well as the windshield.)

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks, I expect I'll drop in from time to time.

I told the new owner about the forums. I said if you ever need to know anything about the bike come here.

I'll be selling one more bike. Tough call. The wife likes the Heritage Softail Classic
and I like the CVO Fat Bob. It will probably come down to economics. If I didn't already have a buyer for the Fury I might not have sold it.

BTW, these forums are way better than the HD forums.

Oh, the paint job was $1800

A little better photo of the paint.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Salty,

I have not been here too long, just joined, but hate to see anyone go. This is by far one of the best forums I have ever belonged to with a great bunch of guys that share a lot of the same interests. I wish you nothing but the best and hope you get to keep YOUR ride (apologize to your wife for me).

Safe Travels..Mike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.