Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive got so many questions im forgetting some of em! I dont have anywhere to store my bike, no garage. I live in any apartment, so would buying a bike cover/tarp be ok to put over it when not in use?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Ive got so many questions im forgetting some of em! I dont have anywhere to store my bike, no garage. I live in any apartment, so would buying a bike cover/tarp be ok to put over it when not in use?
get a nice x large cover an u will be fine , i bought one an it covers bike completely an make sure u strap the bottom otherwise strong winds can yank that cover right off ,

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
I bought the Honda cover for the fury it fit perfect I also live in an apartment and keep it outside...As stated always hook the strap at bottom or you might find the cover a few blocks away....lol....:D

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
I store mine under my patio with a extra large cover, that way it covers the tires to the ground,,I try to not have anything exposed. I have always kept my hondas outside covered,,,just dont sit it in direct sunlight in the summer,,it will back under the cover.

·
Premium Member
13,702 Posts
very good investment.i would .

·
Registered
523 Posts
I would never trust my beautiful Black Fury outside.If I were in an apartment I would rent a storage unit not far from the apartment.That may be a pain in the ass but at least your bike has less of a chance of getting jacked!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts