Honda Fury Forums: banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
“persona non grata”
Beware, this person is unacceptable and not welcome in our community. He has been banned. If he contacts you, do not attempt to do business with him as he has taken many members money and not delivered products as promised.

these are custom painted stock rear fender........stock cut front fender ........stock rear tail light and blinkers and bracket with clear lenses.....rear 75...front 50.....tail housing 70
call or pm me 601-863-9648

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
SOMETIMES, a man just has to make a stand. Sick, you are trying to sell stuff when you still have not fulfilled your former commitments of which you have been paid for. Still, RY guy has not received his seat, after multiple delivery promises and no tracking numbers. You have had his seat since Oct 29th. Dave has not received his seat, which you said was misaddressed, but then sent Priority, but still no seat, No tracking number. My Fury Ride has yet to receive his skin and you said he must remove his negative post about nondelivery before delivery, which he did even tho he had paid for it and you missed multiple delivery dates, and others are waiting for seats and fenders which may never arrive. You have had to refund thru Pay Pal to Redspawn because he froze your account, and Snuffdog, because you just don't screw with him and his crew. RY, My Fury Ride, Dave, their stuff was supposedly sent multiple times way before the storm and still not received and no tracking info. I would be very hesitant to send you any money. I Must Call it the Way I See It. :(

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
It’s hard for the Moderators to get too involved at this point but we have had several discussions regarding the same issues. We are just hoping everyone gets what they paid for and are happy in the end.

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
I promised to stay out of this for a couple more days or till I feel like I have caved and still gotten screwed ...... again. Which I still have not gotten the info I was told I would get.

·
Premium Member
1,299 Posts
Hey sick, are these sweat sock fenders or dress sock fenders.:D
YEA i'm an a$$, but you got admit I am good at it.:p

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
sick, do the stock rear fenders come with the oem black color? i was under the impression that the plastic oem fenders are injection molded as black.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Well then, when Sea Dawg, and Dave, and RYguy, and My Fury Ride, and Mr Byber, and some others, get what they paid for I will think about deleteing my Post. Good Luck Dawg.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I don't see how he's even posting this shit? Even when his business is up and running, he'll never see my money. I'm sure others feel the same as well....

If you have time to sell these fenders, why don't you finish everything else? Bad business at it's best. I hope no one buys these cause they'll never see them.

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
Should ship by the end of the week..........i hope....
Since your moving to NC, it would probably be just as fast to stop by his house and pick it up. Good opportunity to check out his new shop and setup. Make sure you don’t head east and that seat get lost in Neverland.

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Why don't I just give up?? I am so tired of this :(

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Since your moving to NC, it would probably be just as fast to stop by his house and pick it up. Good opportunity to check out his new shop and setup. Make sure you don’t head east and that seat get lost in Neverland.
Dang, Richard, good thinkin', Good Buddy--

10-4 over and out.

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
I will be on I-40 all the way from ca. to n.c. just would rather get it here before i leave.......:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,299 Posts
have sick shoot it to one of the west NC members, then you can pick it up local. JMHO

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.