Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found these two characters at my fave watering hole, Tijuana Taxi, in Davie Fla.
met one of the owners--he wasn't familiar with the forum--mentioned that he may enjoy the content...hope he joins.

tijuanataxi.jpg

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Found these two characters at my fave watering hole, Tijuana Taxi, in Davie Fla.
met one of the owners--he wasn't familiar with the forum--mentioned that he may enjoy the content...hope he joins.

View attachment 6020
Would love to see any post on meetings-gatherings-beer consumption,etc. from Davie to Vero beach and all cities in between. With a 2-3 day heads up, if possible- Really would enjoy riding with other fury owners

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Would love to see any post on meetings-gatherings-beer consumption,etc. from Davie to Vero beach and all cities in between. With a 2-3 day heads up, if possible- Really would enjoy riding with other fury owners
count on it, Joe!

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Boca??????

·
Registered
2,389 Posts

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
pick a day of the week and i will try getting it off work

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
pick a day of the week and i will try getting it off work
How about next week- Tues.18th or Weds.19th or Thurs. 20th any of these days will work for me. Time- whatever works for you guys. Meet in Boca-- Glades Rd. & Turnpike, there is a Office Depot just northwest of that intersection. Then we can ride to beach, bar, lunch or wherever you want to go! If the week-end is better just say so
Joe

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
How about next week- Tues.18th or Weds.19th or Thurs. 20th any of these days will work for me. Time- whatever works for you guys. Meet in Boca-- Glades Rd. & Turnpike, there is a Office Depot just northwest of that intersection. Then we can ride to beach, bar, lunch or wherever you want to go! If the week-end is better just say so
Joe
Im off tues so far. If no one else is availible I can run to jupiter area

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Lets see if anybody else can make it- but Jupiter is even closer for me but i'd like to see if you can get some more guys. imwright so your talking the 18th?
Outa the days you gave thats one that im off. Jupiter takes me about 35-40 mins. I wanna ride juno, but they can be strict about exhaust there (worse than my experience with palm beach island)

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Pick a time--place--I'll be coming up from H'wood.

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
How about the Tuesday 18th 11:00am in Jupiter at Starbuck south side on Indiantown Rd just east of I-95. Juno is about 1-2 miles east of starbucks- Nice ride A1A skappiris- Is that to far north? If not that's 3 guys so far

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
weather pending lake worth???? that will probably make it like an hour 15 for skap and joe. I really want to ride Juno but they are strict about noise and I dont wanna get hastled. We can move the meeting point a bit to accomidate the long distance riders just to try keeping it a kinda convenient meeting point

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
weather pending lake worth???? that will probably make it like an hour 15 for skap and joe. I really want to ride Juno but they are strict about noise and I dont wanna get hastled. We can move the meeting point a bit to accomidate the long distance riders just to try keeping it a kinda convenient meeting point
Ryan
I drove my fury in and around Juno 2-3 times in the past 6 months and never had a problem-maybe I've been lucky. When we get together we don't need hassles just a good times so another starting point is fine with me. Try Boca? or skappiris may have a idea?

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ryan
I drove my fury in and around Juno 2-3 times in the past 6 months and never had a problem-maybe I've been lucky. When we get together we don't need hassles just a good times so another starting point is fine with me. Try Boca? or skappiris may have a idea?
weather permitting and if i take the day off--should be fine. I don't mind the ride at all.

TONITE: Hooters at University and Pines--if you've a mind to be there -- i usually park near the Honda tent.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts