Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I bit the bullet and sold my Matte Fury today.

Bought a 2011 Dyna Wide Glide

So no more Fury

I've been wanting one for some time now.
I really like the bigger motor, the sixth gear, the look and feel and color (Yellow w/ flames)

Z

·
Registered
438 Posts

So no more Fury

I really like the bigger motor, the sixth gear, the look and feel and color (Yellow w/ flames)

Z
Everyone makes mistakes. But I'm sure it'll work out.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Ok so were are the pics all I want to see is a new bike anyway. I been looking at a Street Glide but wont give up the Fury so may take a little longer to get.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Good luck with the new ride! Wide glides have the same air ride the Ultra's have. You will feel the bike ride itself. Enjoy!!

·
Premium Member
2,174 Posts
Hope you enjoy the new HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAARRRRRRRLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEYYYYYY.... Sorry thats hard to say. Ride Safe.

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
You'll be spending some time at the hardley shop as it starts to vibrate itself apart Good Luck, you'll tire of it. And if you think Fury parts are priced high wait till you start mods on H_D.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Can we see some pics Z?

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
Good luck with the bike I am sure you will like it! I can't justify spending that kind of cash and then another 5g to make it fit you

·
Registered
12,354 Posts

So no more Fury

Z
If I ever get a Harley, the Wide Glide is what I'd go with. I'm gonna' yell at ya' with the rest of the guys who said, "PICS PLEASE!" LOL

·
Registered
12,354 Posts
ok ok ok pics! I get it - pics you want - pics ya get
Nice lookin' bike, even if yellow isn't my color. LOL

I like the Wide Glide, but the one I sat on seemed to sit up way too high as compared to the Fury. What do you think, Z?

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Very nice looking bike. Hope you enjoy it. The wide glide is the only Harley I would consider. Keeping my Fury though. It's the best.:)

·
Registered
12,354 Posts
Traded in my fury 1 month ago today on a 2011 street glide. Just wanted a bigger bike.
When you say "traded in", do you mean you sold it and bought an HD, or you actually took it to the Harley shop and they took your Fury as an actual trade in for the Harley? Just curious, if you actually traded it in, how much did they give you towards the Street Glide?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts