Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Savage wheel on the front. I am considering getting a solid rear wheel. Has anybody tried a solid wheel? Curious how it looks and if you were happy with it.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Never tried one, but taste is to each their own, I wouldn't personally be a fan.
This bike already gets blown around quite a bit, I can imagine with 1 solid wheel that would exacerbate the issue.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
I am not a fan of the aesthetics oh the solid wheels myself.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The main reason I am considering it is that with the hard bags on not much of the rear wheel shows. I thought it might give it a little more flash

·
Registered
446 Posts
Different bike, but I had slotted solid wheels on my 2007 Night Rod Special, and it got blown around terribly. My Fury is whole lot easier to handle on windy days, and I attribute the difference to the open bike profile of the Fury vs. the NRS.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Different bike, but I had slotted solid wheels on my 2007 Night Rod Special, and it got blown around terribly. My Fury is whole lot easier to handle on windy days, and I attribute the difference to the open bike profile of the Fury vs. the NRS.
Huh, I never thought about that aspect...

·
Registered
702 Posts
Nice looking bike Vic :cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts