Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to remove my rear passenger seat and install a Honda chrome rear fender panel. Question is, the passenger seat has four small rubbers on the underside and they left marks on the rear fender. Will the fender panel cover these marks up? The Cobra panel doesn't have the black piece under it so I am looking at the honda one. Thanks guys

·
Registered
560 Posts
I want to remove my rear passenger seat and install a Honda chrome rear fender panel. Question is, the passenger seat has four small rubbers on the underside and they left marks on the rear fender. Will the fender panel cover these marks up? The Cobra panel doesn't have the black piece under it so I am looking at the honda one. Thanks guys
well I know it covers the holes if you put on the sissy bar so I'm gunna have to say yea. but Im not familiar with the marks your talkin about.

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
I never ran the passenger pillion long enough to get these purported marks on the fender. But, that black leather/felt cloth that goes under the Honda brand fender panel is the same width, if not wider, as the original pillion. So, it should cover those marks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts