Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've been tossing around the idea of putting a solo spring seat on my fury. i have the the matte black silver fury and i was thinking about a thin pan, no padding, wrapped in a brown leather held on with brushed rivits. with some sort of design enscribed on it. i thought this would look really cool!!! does anyone know of someone that has done this on a fury,or does anyone have any input?>

·
Registered
118 Posts
new seat

i've been tossing around the idea of putting a solo spring seat on my fury. i have the the matte black silver fury and i was thinking about a thin pan, no padding, wrapped in a brown leather held on with brushed rivits. with some sort of design enscribed on it. i thought this would look really cool!!! does anyone know of someone that has done this on a fury,or does anyone have any input?>
Your new seat will likely be more comfortable then the stock! :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
This idea was brought up when the bike first came out and to my knowledge no one has done it. Keep us updated on your attempt.

·
Registered
100 Posts
YEA, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!! I AM LOOKING TO DO THE SAME THING!!! and IF ANYBODY HAS OR IS GONNA DO IT, POST A INSTALL VIDEO!! THANKS!!

~SEMPER FI~

1 - 5 of 5 Posts