Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some updated pics of my ride!, Mayhem ehaust, RAW front & rear lights, D&M spike intake with the Low&Mean adapter, accutronix sidemount.....I should've had my forward controls on but most of you know that story so we wont go there again!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Hydro that looks great nice work. could you post a video of the exhaust or sounds clip. or if anyone else has one thats actually out in the open love to here them. the Low and mean vid was good but would like to see what they sound like out in the open not in a garage.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hydro that looks great nice work. could you post a video of the exhaust or sounds clip. or if anyone else has one thats actually out in the open love to here them. the Low and mean vid was good but would like to see what they sound like out in the open not in a garage.
I will try to get a video up soon, Im gonna be busy for the rest of this week and then ill be on my trip this weekend so maybe sometime next week i'll get a vid up.

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
LOL, I had to view the page on my Crackberry since the photos are being blocked by my firewall...

Those pictures look SICK! Let us know how those Mayhems work out... I sat on my bike with the Mayhems (Turned Off) I was a little concered about my legs getting burned at a red light :D

Did you get the fuel controller yet? I'd highly suggest it since you have added both Intake and Exhaust. I'd hate to see you burn up a valve :(

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LOL, I had to view the page on my Crackberry since the photos are being blocked by my firewall...

Those pictures look SICK! Let us know how those Mayhems work out... I sat on my bike with the Mayhems (Turned Off) I was a little concered about my legs getting burned at a red light :D

Did you get the fuel controller yet? I'd highly suggest it since you have added both Intake and Exhaust. I'd hate to see you burn up a valve :(
I have an iPhone 3gs and its the best phone I've ever had!...My GF had a crackberry, but now she too has an iphone!

The pipes do get a lil warm if your sitting still even WITH the wrap, when your moving you dont really feel any heat!

I have the fuggin fuel controller installed!, you can see how its mounted in the last pic!...Yeah, a burnt valve would be a heartbreaker!

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Sweet! Good deal man!

Now re-enter it for the Fury of the Month! You're a shoe in for the running :D

·
Registered
24 Posts
Very nice. i got my stuff installed tonight. I think it looks sick. I went with a k&n intake. Still looks good though. They get warm but it didnt seem to bother me when i sat at a light. Im 6'4 so maybe that is why?

·
Registered
175 Posts
The bike looks great.....the RAW brake light and side mount plate really bring out the fact that the rear end needs dropped though

·
Registered
114 Posts
Liking the pipes! Are you able to remove the side cover to get at the shock adjustment? Looks like the pipes don't allow enough clearance. I have to stiffen the rear shock up some when I ride 2 up cause I like to have it as soft as possible when riding solo. About to order my pipes, but this might be a deal breaker for me :mad:

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Liking the pipes! Are you able to remove the side cover to get at the shock adjustment? Looks like the pipes don't allow enough clearance. I have to stiffen the rear shock up some when I ride 2 up cause I like to have it as soft as possible when riding solo. About to order my pipes, but this might be a deal breaker for me :mad:
You have to loosen the exhaust to remove the cover.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts