Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought we could use a break from the S&T posts.......... So here’s some pics of the bike. I’m trying to get it to look more on the old school chopper style / mild rat rod. I cut 2¾ off the front of the seat to show more gas tank (MFR Mod). Then installed 3” handlebar risers along with 3” fork extensions, Then to bring it back to scale I raised the front of the gas tank up 1”. Oh yah almost forgot the T-Mod rear fender 2¼”.

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts
Raising front of tank does give a better flow for the 3" risers, looks good.

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
I like it! What risers did you go with? Can't tell if there VTX-treme or Scootworks.:cool:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Looks great Tony, Like the tank raising. You just cut different rubber for the front and lower the hole, put hole in bottm of new rubber?

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
Very, very nice Tony. Love the 'line' of the bike.

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Guys. And They are Scootworks risers.

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks great Tony, Like the tank raising. You just cut different rubber for the front and lower the hole, put hole in bottm of new rubber?
Sounds like you know what it looks like under the tank so this should make sense. I removed the rubber and cut the 2 studs off. Then took a 3/8 Rod 3½" long and wielded it on the top of the bracket. Put the rubber back on and good to go. Raised 1".......

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Ahhh, that is what you guy's were talking about... Was so busy gaffing with Gar, that I couldn't make it over to the conversation. Either way, looks good bro and definitely raises up the profile to help with the extensions.

·
Registered
835 Posts
I am not a big fan of wrapped pipes, (it's the Chrome Whore in me), but I do think it goes with your bike! Nice job!

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I am not a big fan of wrapped pipes, (it's the Chrome Whore in me), but I do think it goes with your bike! Nice job!

LOL. It must be a women thing. My wife doesn’t like the wrap ether. But without it burns my leg. She thinks I wrecked the look of the bike and tries to get me to remove it. She also tells me to get nicer rims.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Great looking bike. Have you thought about the L&M headlight extension? Might go well with the setup and pretty inexpensive or fab one.

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have not seen anything on a headlight extension. I will have to take a look to see what it looks like

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Great looking bike. Have you thought about the L&M headlight extension? Might go well with the setup and pretty inexpensive or fab one.
Huh, I second that and agree that it will look good for your setup Tony :D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts