Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just seen this on one of toney's sites.

Had to look twice to make sure it was a fury lol

·
Registered
168 Posts
I asked him about his pipes and pricing on a custom pair just like it or similar and all he told me was, "they will be expensive", didn't answer my question, but i guess he wasn't interested in selling, oh well because those pipes are sick

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
WTF????I need that exhaust. How do I get it?

·
Registered
427 Posts
That bike is sick!!! Love that exhaust....He has no money in his Fury does he????? Damn

·
Registered
2,389 Posts

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
He needs a bike for R&D for new pipes for the Fury, his own custom design, would you be interested? For a free set of customs?

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
He needs a bike for R&D for new pipes for the Fury, his own custom design, would you be interested? For a free set of customs?
Yeah Im an hour away, I can get him the bike saturday possibly

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Shit I will ship my bike there for R&D and get those free pipes. I wont be riding much longer here in NY.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Imright, I talked to the General Manager of Frankie Surrano Designs, Ft Lauderdale, Fl. and he is going to be talking to Frankie tonight about setting this up, and the downtime to expect. So I will have the info for ya tomorrow. And Buzz, I will tell him you said HI! If anyone else is interested if Imright can,t do it, PM me about your interest. :).

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
While i cannot send my bike there for R&D, I will be first inline to get a set of pipes once the design is finished.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts