29°

60%

Tue
Mar 15

Partly Cloudy

58°
37°

10%

.tdBarChart table.tdBarChartTop td p {font-size:13px;} .tdBarChart .tdBarGraph {background-color:#F16D56;background-image:none}

Wed
Mar 16

Partly Cloudy

70°
54°

10%

.tdBarChart table.tdBarChartTop td p {font-size:13px;} .tdBarChart .tdBarGraph {background-color:#F16D56;background-image:none}

Thu
Mar 17

Partly Cloudy

73°
55°

10%

Fri
Mar 18

Partly Cloudy

68°
47°

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
You guys all suck, i just started taking my handlebars off yesterday, will be installing new bars, fabricating a speedo bracket, and extending the wiring harness over the next few weeks.

·
Registered
12,351 Posts
You guys all suck, i just started taking my handlebars off yesterday, will be installing new bars, fabricating a speedo bracket, and extending the wiring harness over the next few weeks.
We suck alright.....I'll be sucking in that warm Spring air while riding my Honda Fury down the road. LOL

·
Premium Member
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
THAT is something to look forward to? :eek:

You all need to move.
And, get on it, already. Tampa Blues Fest is just around the corner - April 8, 9 & 10.
You got to take advantage of what you get up here in B-lo... that 52degrees feels hot compared to the teens we've been experiencing.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Looks like our weather forecast, but warmer and we don't have any of those, whatcha callem, yellow spikey balls. Oh Sun! Yeah, none of that yet. reached 38 today after driving to work this morning in only 4" of new snow. Feels like spring.

·
Registered
140 Posts
d*mn i feel for you guys... i bought my bike less than 3 months ago and have already been able to put almost 1700mi on it over the weekends. its been highs in low 70s here lately...

then again this summer when i'm melting ya'll will be getting your revenge and enjoying it up north. :D when i had my cbr i remember days driving in summer in houston and sweating because the air was so hot and thick.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts