Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
717 Posts
Thank you so much for this post.. it was a GREAT reminder to actually clean my own air filter...

Automotive tire Green Camera lens Camera accessory Carbon
Automotive tire Camera lens Tread Camera accessory Lens
Automotive tire Camera lens Camera accessory Cameras & optics Audio equipment

And then, like a complete idjit, I realized 2 minutes after removing the filter and being completely disgusted at how far I'd let it go, then fumbling around the 'shelf which holds all aerosols, paints, cleaners and solvents', that I am completely out of K&N filter cleaner and oil..

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

I'm gonna go SOOOOO much faster once it's cleaned and reinstalled!

·
Registered
2015 Furry
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you so much for this post.. it was a GREAT reminder to actually clean my own air filter...

View attachment 243723 View attachment 243724 View attachment 243725

And then, like a complete idjit, I realized 2 minutes after removing the filter and being completely disgusted at how far I'd let it go, then fumbling around the 'shelf which holds all aerosols, paints, cleaners and solvents', that I am completely out of K&N filter cleaner and oil..

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

I'm gonna go SOOOOO much faster once it's cleaned and reinstalled!
It's amazing how quickly they get dirty. They are positioned pretty low, mine is open in the front catching the ram air!

·
Premium Member
717 Posts
It's amazing how quickly they get dirty. They are positioned pretty low, mine is open in the front catching the ram air!
Yep, mine's the exact same. The forward facing side is pretty jammed up with gunk.

FYI, I installed this sometime before June of 2015 and this is the first time to take it out and clean it... There's still some viable spots on the back side capable of good intake, but I let it go longer than I should've ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts