Honda Fury Forums: banner

Soon to be a proud owner

2K views 22 replies 12 participants last post by  CBSIMONSEZ 
#1 ·
Whats up gang! Well I am making the plunge for a new bike. I didn't know of the Fury until a week ago. I was in a Honda stealer to get detailing spray for my Kawasaki and the Fury caught my attention. I was so impressed I started my research on this new bike. This is one of the most informative forums I have come across.
I cracked a deal to get my Fury once my title comes back from DMV for the Kawasaki. Once that is in hand I will trade and ride. I feel like a kid before Christmas again.
I just wanted to say whats up for now and will keep getting more ideas from you all. You guys have very good taste in all your mods.
I will update when I have her in my possession. I'm in Queens NY so anyone near me lets hook up.

#6 · (Edited)
Welcome. Plan on spending alot of time catching up on the reading.:)
Welcome evil; We have a very excellent search function button, top right, and of course if you cant find it there, by all means someone will have the answer to your question or we will find you the answer. There is a great membership here to help you. Learn and contribute. This is a community, we help each other, we take care of business and laugh alot, its always nice to leave the forum with a smile. See Ya Around, Mental :D

PS check out thread; Show Your Colors by Redspawn, list of members by state.

#5 ·
Welcome to the forum!

#10 ·
Welcome to the forum and don't listen to those other guys about getting any other color except for the Black Fury! They will tell you theirs are faster or whatever but really they are just lonely and want another one or two to join their club. Be one of the few, the proud, Black Fury Club lol.

#11 ·

Get whatever color you want. I got the Blue because it’s a chick magnet and it's the only Fury that comes with a Turbo. It is a lot easier to paint over the other colors. Black gives you a good base line to start and the Matte comes primered so you can do whatever you want.:cool:

#19 ·
I got the matte silver because it beats the blue and has no turbo!
Imagine if you put one on?
But of course you can get what ever color you like.
WELCOME EVIL. I LIKE IT.:D

#12 ·
I'm in Queens NY so anyone near me lets hook up.
Where abouts in Queens? I would highly suggest going to NY Honda in L.I.C. Darren, Dina, and Chris are simply the best people to deal with. I bought my Brillant Blue there 5 weeks ago, and have loved it since. Richard is right, Brillant Blue is just so damn sexy .. and so attention getting. Black is really a H.D. color. Did i mention Brillant Blue?:D

Im 20 miles out on the island. Let me know when you get the bike, as there are a couple other owners here on these forums who are close by. We will have to have a little meet somewhere soon.

Good Luck.

C

#14 · (Edited)
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I feel at home already :)
I am torn between the Brilliant Blue and the Matte Silver. I Absolutely love the blue since it is my favorite color but the Matte Silver is has given me lots of ideas. I was thinking of blacken the motor chromastic parts but the blue looks sexier with the chrome. I know its going to be a money hog but I am single and have little bills.
I live in Glendale Quuens so I will buy her at Ny Honda since I aleeady spoke to Darrin there. Cool dude and knows alot about the bike. He had me thinking of the Sabre and got me to think of the two. If the sabre had the 200 tire then it would be harder.
Can anyone show me what the speedo looks like lit up? I didnt see what shows up on the digital display. Anyone can do that for me?
Thanks again for the warm welcomes.
Just waiting to get the title back from Albany so I can use my Kawasaki for the trade in. Hopefully it will be in hand this week.

#18 ·
NY Honda is good on their prices for stuff too. I ended up getting my Blvd wind screen, my bike cover, my front lock and hopefully this week they will have my touch up paint pens. Tara in parts is supper nice.

You should talk to Chris. The guy on the floor who is always vacuuming the floor. Ask him when they will have the next set of chrome stockers in. I bought mine there, and had them installed a week after i purchased Big Blue. $1,100 ... installed. The only thing i had to do is remove the stick on weights and install the Dyna Beads.

Their service dept is pretty good. Get there early. If you get there @ 8:30am ... your gonna be almost too late. I would suggest getting there @ 8 and you should be the first in for any same day service.

#20 ·
Well, If you must have the MATT, then check out Fury Fun's bike, in Fury of Month entries, May, for a very fine example. Richard and Sulpherdave, Blues, April and May winners FOM. Bighitter for Black, BK Kid for Black Cherry. But no Bike will be faster than Jimmy Farris, when his engine is put back together. Jimmy, you better get a bigger rear mirror, there is going to be a lot of Furys there!:D:p:D

#21 ·
Yeah I am definitly buying from NY Honda. They are more of a volume dealer so the price is right. I am leaning towards the Matte but that can change when I get my title :)
A buddy of mine is trying to talk me out of buying it and going for a Harley again. I been there and although I like the name and respect, I am set on a Honda for the problem free ride. Of course when I get her they will make the next model with the 1800 motor lol.

#22 ·
Welcome welcome...

Dude... get what ever color you want. Make your Fury your own! I did and have a blog about parts, installation and events i go to so feel free to check out everything on one page.

Waters Airbrush

I paint on the side so hence the above name. You'll find there are several options on how to dress up your ride. Its all up to you bro!

Latta!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.