Honda Fury Forums: banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

· Premium Member
509 Posts

· Registered
33 Posts
Is the video on their website?

EDIT* I found the video. Thanks and made the adjustment. Not sure if it made much of an a difference for me yet. I'll give it a shot on a longer ride next weekend.
I could make out an immediate and drastic difference on my adjustment. Im 300 pounds so I felt every bump in the road. Adjusted about 8 quick turns and I have a much smoother ride.

· Registered
219 Posts
Corbin Saddles has my Fury now and expect their R&D to have a "rocker" made within about four weeks. Talk about a completely bitchin shop!! And I'll get a kickass seat out of the deal!!

· Registered
219 Posts

· Registered
48 Posts
I've owned the Corbin seat before and liked it very much. The optional backrest was a godsend on longer trips. I also liked the chrome studs that was an option too.

I realize the Harley seat is just an example but I really hope Corbin doesn't have the seat riding off the rear fender like that shown.

· Registered
44 Posts
Custom Corbin Seats

I know two fellow riders who paid serious money for their "custom corbin seats" and were not happy with the end result.

The "Fury" is nothing like an HD Rocker and I personally am having trouble seeing a seat like the Rocker on a "Fury" :confused:

Fuel for thought...

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.