Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I know I am not very active in posting or keeping up with things going on in the forum. Unfortunately I have to reach out and ask whoever has a second to put the word out that I need parts to repair my pride and joy Ghost.. I just returned home today from the Myrtle Beach Bike Rally and the Ghost is in a whole lot more pieces than it left in. Friday on the way back to our cottage after a ride some jackass came flying up in the right turn lane and went between one of my best friends and myself. He clipped my front wheel and sent the Ghost and myself down to the pavement. My friend saw it all happen in his mirrors and when he went to brake the car chasing the bike that took me out almost ran him over as well. So even though I have broken bones in both hands, staples down my shin, concussion, road rash, neck brace, etc etc the Ghost is hurt!! Tank, fenders, all lights, grips, mirrors, pegs, handlebars, fender brace, and that's just a visual inspection. Not asking for handouts or low ball offers on things found. Just asking to put the word out and if anyone has any of it please let me know. I am alive and grateful for everything and since I am alive I will bring back the Ghost as soon as I heal and money permits. Thanks everyone and stay safe!!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Dam, Glad your still with us🥶 Take care of yourself and here's to a speedy recovery🥃 🤕

Reactions: Gizmo

·
Registered
202 Posts
Bummer. Was the offending rider a hardcore lookin' Harley biker or a ninja crotch-rocket type? Just curious. Bike rallies seem to bring out a horde of unsafe riders...sorta like block-parties...someone's bound to get shot. Get well soon, Sean.

·
Premium Member
2019 Fury. Blue on Blue. 8Deg Tree, 3" extension, Baron Air, Road Burner pipes, All LED Lights, Guhl
103 Posts
Hey everyone, I know I am not very active in posting or keeping up with things going on in the forum. Unfortunately I have to reach out and ask whoever has a second to put the word out that I need parts to repair my pride and joy Ghost.. I just returned home today from the Myrtle Beach Bike Rally and the Ghost is in a whole lot more pieces than it left in. Friday on the way back to our cottage after a ride some jackass came flying up in the right turn lane and went between one of my best friends and myself. He clipped my front wheel and sent the Ghost and myself down to the pavement. My friend saw it all happen in his mirrors and when he went to brake the car chasing the bike that took me out almost ran him over as well. So even though I have broken bones in both hands, staples down my shin, concussion, road rash, neck brace, etc etc the Ghost is hurt!! Tank, fenders, all lights, grips, mirrors, pegs, handlebars, fender brace, and that's just a visual inspection. Not asking for handouts or low ball offers on things found. Just asking to put the word out and if anyone has any of it please let me know. I am alive and grateful for everything and since I am alive I will bring back the Ghost as soon as I heal and money permits. Thanks everyone and stay safe!!!
I have stock mirrors, turn signals front and back, stock exhaust, air cleaner. Hope you get better soon. Did they catch the Mother F er ?

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
I have stock mirrors, turn signals front and back, stock exhaust, air cleaner. Hope you get better soon. Did they catch the Mother F er ?
Please get better real soon. Sorry to hear of you bad day. These things are getting way to common.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sorry to hear but glad you're ok, relatively speaking. I have some stock stuff I took off my 2015 when it was new. Exhaust, footpegs, handlebars, cables, front brake line, mirrors.

·
Registered
20 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have the stock turn signals off my bike, radiator cover, stock foot pegs.Maybe a few other parts of I looked. Let me know if you’re interested.

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
I have some stock parts.....mirrors,levers,front turn signals,rear light assembly(wires cut short), exhaust system ....aside from the exhaust everything else is about one week old......need any of that?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Do you have a rear shock assembly and stock foot pegs not just the pegs but the mounting plates and everything

·
Registered
61 Posts
I have stock complete headlight, turn signals, fenders, and exhaust... lemme know. Fenders are red btw

1 - 15 of 15 Posts