Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
That's what the mod's are for. Me personally, I like it every now and again because I can post whatever without the member that started the thread getting pissed.:rolleyes:

My favorite spam fact: They sell spam as a value meal for breakfast at BK in Hawaii.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
i dont mind it but goto active topics,,its on there 3 times,,do it once not multiple and repeaded times,I use to run web servers,,lol there annoying thats why they do them,,lol i know what ya mean,,if it was u lester ,,i would scream at ya and say make it breaded spam please:D
Can I get that with some sweet tea?:p

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
Thank God for the "One touch Ban & Clean" All you have to do is send me a PM when you see something. Party On...

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank God for the "One touch Ban & Clean" All you have to do is send me a PM when you see something. Party On...
but then i couldnt start a new topic,,lmao and talk to people,,i made conversation,,lol hehehe i know richard,,dont knock me for trying to talk,,it worked,,heheheheh your the best sorry for breaking the rule,,:D

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Richard,,i see many monitors behind you,,u happen to use a Matrix triple head to go for multiple monitors?

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
LOL, I'm going to bed, little lady is calling, so I guess it's a free for all till I log in again.:D good night!

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LOL, I'm going to bed, little lady is calling, so I guess it's a free for all till I log in again.:D good night!
wow,,party pooper:cool: U know a Matrix Triple head to go is a monitor adapter for running multiple screens,,,hope u didnt think it was something else,,im looking into them for my sim vice using a projector

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
Oh wait, as "mobe" pointed out my "24/7 presence" (first April Fury of the month thread, entertaining read I might add) None the less, I'm going to bed, don't pay attention to the little green light like "mobe" does.:)

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
wow,,party pooper:cool: U know a Matrix Triple head to go is a monitor adapter for running multiple screens,,,hope u didnt think it was something else,,im looking into them for my sim vice using a projector
The two monitors on the right are hooked together, the right is another computer.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts