Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Signed for the traveling T-Mod and the next thing ya know, Mike Hummel was at my house in 3hrs! My wife was like WTF and I was like F-it lets do it! I wasn't sure if I wanted the T-Mod and the Shock-Mod or just the T-Mod, but after sitting on Mike's bike was all it took and the next thing you know Mike was hard at work. When I say hard at work, I mean like hard as in sweat was pooring off of him. I paid $200 for the T-mod and $100 for the shock-mod (probably the best $300 dollars I have ever spent). It was like watching an artist make a beautiful painting and what probably took Mike 3hrs. would of taken me 3months. Here are some pics from that day. Oh yeah, I almost forgot, the T-mod lowered the tail of my bike 1.5" and the shock-mod lowered my bike another 1.5" for a total of a 3" drop.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Brian, you sounded a little not so sure about this on the phone. Glad to hear it all worked out well for you. Nice job Mike!

·
Premium Member
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I was a little nervous about doing the shock mod, but like you said I could always change it back. Anyways, glad I did and as far as the ride goes... couldn't tell a diffrence, except I felt like I was cooler (because having a Fury does make you cool, no matter who you are). J/J

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Thanks foe the photos smiley. I too am or was on the fence about the shock mod but after seeing your pics I gotta get it done. Now if I could just talk the wife into the MFR mod....:D

·
Premium Member
1,467 Posts
Looks great. Can't wait for MFR to get to Alabama.

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Your welcome Smiley, my pleasure. Now I have stay outta southern Indiana for awhile, the cop said they will drop the speeding ticket if I don't get another in that area for the next three months. Then he asked about the Big Dog, So I got out and we talked Fury for half an hr. that was to funny. He even sat on my bike, lights flashing and spotlighted

Thanks Dave, ready for the MFR-mod yet??

TexasFury, put a new battery in the clock time is slowing down

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
Your welcome Smiley, my pleasure. Now I have stay outta southern Indiana for awhile, the cop said they will drop the speeding ticket if I don't get another in that area for the next three months. Then he asked about the Big Dog, So I got out and we talked Fury for half an hr. that was to funny. He even sat on my bike, lights flashing and spotlighted

Thanks Dave, ready for the MFR-mod yet??

TexasFury, put a new battery in the clock time is slowing down
Speeding ticket, there goes the profits from that trip. lol:eek:

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Signed for the traveling T-Mod and the next thing ya know, Mike Hummel was at my house in 3hrs! My wife was like WTF and I was like F-it lets do it! I wasn't sure if I wanted the T-Mod and the Shock-Mod or just the T-Mod, but after sitting on Mike's bike was all it took and the next thing you know Mike was hard at work. When I say hard at work, I mean like hard as in sweat was pooring off of him. I paid $200 for the T-mod and $100 for the shock-mod (probably the best $300 dollars I have ever spent). It was like watching an artist make a beautiful painting and what probably took Mike 3hrs. would of taken me 3months. Here are some pics from that day. Oh yeah, I almost forgot, the T-mod lowered the tail of my bike 1.5" and the shock-mod lowered my bike another 1.5" for a total of a 3" drop.
uh, Smiley, you gotta add to your MODS list.
MFR--when you getting to Florida?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Uno dei giochi più attesi louis vuitton handbags dell'intero 2010 è proprio God Of War III, che rendi i fan della serie impazienti di mettere louis vuitton bag le mani sul titolo, ma che potrebbero avere anche un'altra importante opportunità...quale?!...mettere le mani su un'edizione speciale della Ps3, ridisegnata a tema con Kratos gucci
contro un'orda di nemici!!! Questo è quello che ha annunciato la Rivista Ufficiale PlayStation il 10 Gennaio
So in case you didn't notice, this is American soil. Speak English and sell your wares on Ebay!!! I would love to know why you posted this on a Fury Forum site:

"One of the most anticipated games of the entire louis vuitton handbags 2010 is their God Of War III, which make the fans of the series impatient putting louis vuitton bag hands on title, but that could have also another important opportunity ... what?!... get your hands on a special edition of the Ps3, redesigned theme with Kratos gucci
against a horde of enemies!!! This is what has announced the Official PlayStation Magazine January 10"

No Mas El Quapo!!

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Dude, Fury of the Month section ? :D I'll move it for you... *kids*

1 - 11 of 11 Posts