Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This goes out to anyone that has taken the speedo apart to replace the face. I'm not so worried yet about replacing the face as I'm working on designing my own. But i wanted to know about the backlight that is in there. I would like to change the color to blue if possible. What kind of light is being used for the backlight in the speedo face?

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Cant help ya with the light. But Richard and I were just talking the other day and said we havnt seen ya around in a while. Glad to see your still kicking

·
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool thanks for the info, I'll have to look into getting the LEDs ordered and see what I can't work out.

Yea I'm still kicking. Just trying to shake this winter off. Working on the bigtime mod of replacing my exhaust. Can't seem to find what I want.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Here's a question. I want to change my face plate but I'm kinda nervous doing it myself. Does the dealer install face plates?

·
Registered
970 Posts
Here's a question. I want to change my face plate but I'm kinda nervous doing it myself. Does the dealer install face plates?
Yes some dealers will but some won't so its up to them cause could be costly if a mistake happens. Its pretty simple though just take your time and don't break the needle or as RSS says break it off first so you don't have to worry about it it can be glued back on.

·
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea I sent him a message, he's busy so I'll just have to wait and seen when he gets back to me. I'm trying to work out a time to ride out to Indy and see him and have the Tmod done. Figured while i was out there would work on setting up getting the new exhaust designed and created.

Its no major rush or anything, just the big thing i want to do to my bike this year.

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts