Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Putting together a little bracket to hold speedometer this one is just to nail down the dimensions. The speedometer will be upside down, but I feel the indicator lights are more important. I will post more when the paint dries. And yes those extra holes are a snafu. Forgot about the cable duh.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Reactions: WI_Hedgehog

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Or mount it above the keyhole.

What you gonna do when you need to get to that elaborate tool kit to remove the speedo to get to the tools???

Reactions: WI_Hedgehog

·
Registered
23 Posts
What's up Dannyboy, how did that side mount turn out? I'm in the process of changing out my handlebars and I do need to mount my Speedo somewhere else because I did not want the bars with the speedo mount. I have been thinking about on the side like that and I know someone else on here made those brackets STG, but they were like $175. How did yours come out?

·
Registered
293 Posts
Putting together a little bracket to hold speedometer this one is just to nail down the dimensions. The speedometer will be upside down, but I feel the indicator lights are more important. I will post more when the paint dries. And yes those extra holes are a snafu. Forgot about the cable duh.
Delete the speedometer altogether. Buy some LEDs and mount them somewhere convenient. You said the concern was the lights anyway. Plus it cleans up the bike so we'll.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts