Honda Fury Forums: banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Administrator
4,189 Posts
You could also put on pegs that stick out further, or mini-floorboards with open centers and trick switchblade highway pegs that pop out of them, etc. (link to one of many different types)

The brake pedal is an issue but can be managed (so it sticks out more), balancing shifter (so it sticks out more) is an issue due to the spline pattern.

(Relocation kits that bring the pedals and controls toward you will solve those problems.)

Edit to add things in brackets ().

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
You could also put on pegs that stick out further, or mini-floorboards with open centers and trick switchblade highway pegs that pop out of them, etc. (link to one of many different types)

The brake pedal is an issue but can be managed, balancing shifter is an issue due to the spline pattern.
I was thinking of looking into floor boards anyway, that may be a bit better over all. Thanks for the link !!!

·
Registered
2,841 Posts
I don't see it being a problem at all for you! go for it!!!!
Like I said, I'm 6'1" and had to wrap my leg around it to get back to the pegs. A shorter person most certainly would have a tougher time all around. It is a documented issue, you can see how far it sticks out in my thread. The solution would be to widen out the pegs for cruising but that doesn't help anything when you're trying to get to the controls.

·
Registered
2,841 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
The spike will actually give you more room. Here's a pic of my girl on the bike. she is 5'1". I understand it being an issue for tall people / long legs but I don't understand how it is a problem for shorter riders. LIke I said earlier you'll be fine....
Wheel Crankset Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Tire Automotive tire
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
Show Content
Automotive tire Hood Tire Motor vehicle Automotive lighting

21 - 34 of 34 Posts