Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i thought i posted this before but cant find it.i rode my bike in a downpore saturday.it came down in sheets.the spike performed perfect the whole time.no spiting or chuggin.i dont know if this helps anybody but it didnt afect the ride at all.ride safe

·
Registered
832 Posts
Thanks for the post. I've wondered how the spike air would perform in the rain. Not looking for a shower, but if I get caught out, I'll be more confident!

·
Premium Member
4,474 Posts
i thought i posted this befoy but cant find it.i rode my bike in a downpore saturday.it came down in sheets.the spike performed perfect the whole time.no spiting or chuggin.i dont know if this helps anybody but it didnt afect the ride at all.ride safe
Bre, was this with or without the rain sock?

·
Premium Member
3,448 Posts
i thought i posted this befoy but cant find it.i rode my bike in a downpore saturday.it came down in sheets.the spike performed perfect the whole time.no spiting or chuggin.i dont know if this helps anybody but it didnt afect the ride at all.ride safe
I have a PowerFlo and can still appreciate your post, sir, thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,961 Posts
The same thing happened to me shortly after installing the spike intake, I was worried but everything was fine... it's not like the entire filter is submerged.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.