Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking into buying the Accutronix Intake Adapter with an HD Spike Intake. What kind of Spike intake do I need to complete this modification and what would be the best price? Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great....So as long as it has the 3 hole pattern with the hole to the rear then they will all work...That's all I need to know.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Great....So as long as it has the 3 hole pattern with the hole to the rear then they will all work...That's all I need to know.
Yea, I know this one very well... ordered my first intake with a different pattern... :eek:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, I just ordered the adapter..Now I just need to find a Spike Intake for a good price.....Any ideas?

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
Well, I just ordered the adapter..Now I just need to find a Spike Intake for a good price.....Any ideas?
e-bay D&M blems are the best price, as far as the accutronix adapter you will also want the cover cuz it look like s$it without it.:eek: i think the L&M is a better look JMO I have the acc & cover so feel i can comment with some exp....:cool:

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
How about if you have the S&S. Can you just use the mounting of the S&S?

·
Registered
266 Posts
Not all three hole patterns bolt up to the accutronix. Bought one off ebay with 3 bolt pattern and an adapter, neither one matches the bolt pattern.
Bought from "saveyourbuy" just a heads up not all fit some have a larger circumfrence:eek:

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Not all three hole patterns bolt up to the accutronix. Bought one off ebay with 3 bolt pattern and an adapter, neither one matches the bolt pattern.
Bought from "saveyourbuy" just a heads up not all fit some have a larger circumfrence:eek:
Hmmm, interesting... why type of HD was it supposed to fit? One of the "bigger" engine harley's? That may have been where your issue was, but I'll make sure to note this down...

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
What ever you do, do NOT buy a spike from Vertex Auto, they are a crappy company to deal with and there prep work before powder coating is crap. What kind of spike are you looking for, chrome or powder coated? 180 or 360 slotted?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well, just pulled the trigger on a Chrome Spike intake. Hopefully it's the right one.

·
Registered
396 Posts
I am looking into buying the Accutronix Intake Adapter with an HD Spike Intake. What kind of Spike intake do I need to complete this modification and what would be the best price? Thanks in advance.
You need an air cleaner assembly that will fit a 1993-Up H-D CV Carburetor.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
They said that it was for the 93 and up HD CV carburator, so hopefully it works.

·
Registered
30 Posts
what type of warlord did you put on? I'm installing slashers with a PC5 and dino on the29th when I get back from sea. I hope they are far enough back so my bride will still ride with me.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts