Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking into buying the Accutronix Intake Adapter with an HD Spike Intake. What kind of Spike intake do I need to complete this modification and what would be the best price? Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
Well, I just ordered the adapter..Now I just need to find a Spike Intake for a good price.....Any ideas?
e-bay D&M blems are the best price, as far as the accutronix adapter you will also want the cover cuz it look like s$it without it.:eek: i think the L&M is a better look JMO I have the acc & cover so feel i can comment with some exp....:cool:

·
Registered
266 Posts
Not all three hole patterns bolt up to the accutronix. Bought one off ebay with 3 bolt pattern and an adapter, neither one matches the bolt pattern.
Bought from "saveyourbuy" just a heads up not all fit some have a larger circumfrence:eek:

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Not all three hole patterns bolt up to the accutronix. Bought one off ebay with 3 bolt pattern and an adapter, neither one matches the bolt pattern.
Bought from "saveyourbuy" just a heads up not all fit some have a larger circumfrence:eek:
Hmmm, interesting... why type of HD was it supposed to fit? One of the "bigger" engine harley's? That may have been where your issue was, but I'll make sure to note this down...

·
Premium Member
4,750 Posts
What ever you do, do NOT buy a spike from Vertex Auto, they are a crappy company to deal with and there prep work before powder coating is crap. What kind of spike are you looking for, chrome or powder coated? 180 or 360 slotted?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.