Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got the new/redesigned Accutronix Intake adapter and a 3-bolt Harley style spike intake kit for sale or trade. They've only been on my bike for about a month now and look and perform great, but living in Florida the open air intake doesn't seem like a viable option anymore. The bike is my primary driver and I am sick of trying to avoid the daily showers.

I am asking $250 shipped anywhere in the CONUS (Cont. US) or I will consider trades for other "out of the weather" aftermarket intakes...such as the S&S Super, etc.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
wish I could... just can't swing it this month :(... should not take you long to sell. Good timing... Happy Holidays. :cool:

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've got the new/redesigned Accutronix Intake adapter and a 3-bolt Harley style spike intake kit for sale or trade. They've only been on my bike for about a month now and look and perform great, but living in Florida the open air intake doesn't seem like a viable option anymore. The bike is my primary driver and I am sick of trying to avoid the daily showers.

I am asking $250 shipped anywhere in the CONUS (Cont. US) or I will consider trades for other "out of the weather" aftermarket intakes...such as the S&S Super, etc.

I am interested. Email me at. [email protected]
I am in Arkansas. It is Monday eve. 21 Dec. 09.
.you can also call me at
501-253-2874.

·
Premium Member
4,475 Posts
I think Red is correct and its an old post but I think I might have what your looking for if you want to send me a pm.

·
Premium Member
4,750 Posts
lol Dave digging into that spare parts bin again, I bet that thing is like a treasure chest lol.

·
Premium Member
4,750 Posts
I should have asked him before I purchased my spike from Vertex, could have saved me from getting so frustrated and still got a crappy quality product.

·
Premium Member
4,475 Posts
LOL He probably has 15 different spikes! I'll bet he even has an extra engine! :D
Let me check the warehouse for that cobra intake your waiting on, just might have one for you. Is that thing coming or what? You just might d have a couple more birthdays or maybe even a baby waiting on that thing. Whats the hold up?

·
Premium Member
4,750 Posts
lol that's just cold to tease steveo about not having his intake yet, cold but funny lol.

·
Registered
12,470 Posts
Let me check the warehouse for that cobra intake your waiting on, just might have one for you. Is that thing coming or what? You just might d have a couple more birthdays or maybe even a baby waiting on that thing. Whats the hold up?
Beats me, but the only reason I was in a hurry before is because I wanted to be the first one in these forums to have it on and post pictures of my bike, but that dream is lost. MHSims1 says his will be delivered on the 16th, so I guess I'll never be first with anything around here. :( I guess I could be the first to try to jump 15 school buses with my Fury, but I don't know if it's worth it.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts