Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read previously about some of the spike intakes that some of you all have. I like the spear from D&M and remember having to buy some kind of an adapter that was mentioned, can someone elaborate on this? Also what kind of performance do they give compared to stock and something better? I love the look of the spear but don't want to sacrifice performance along the way.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Changing to a spike will not hurt your performance but you will have to get an adapter. If you change exhaust too then you will need to get a fuel controller also:D

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I see you live in San Diego Redspawnsilver lives there too I think. He is on this forum and has done many many changes to his bike so see if you can contact him or send him a PM on this site:D

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
I read previously about some of the spike intakes that some of you all have. I like the spear from D&M and remember having to buy some kind of an adapter that was mentioned, can someone elaborate on this? Also what kind of performance do they give compared to stock and something better? I love the look of the spear but don't want to sacrifice performance along the way.
This is the L&M adapter with the spike . Performance increased with it .

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts