Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanting reflasher with hacker ripper pipes but the intake is got me hung up.
Is there a best intake that Enhances performance the most

·
Registered
5,998 Posts
Wanting reflasher with hacker ripper pipes but the intake is got me hung up.
Is there a best intake that Enhances performance the most
A velocity stack is probably the best performing intake because it's a straight shot with no bends. The Velociraptor intake is very similar to a velocity stack but it has more squared off edges inside, instead of the smooth transition of a velocity stack, which causes more turbulence.

Something like this...

But in all honesty, any free flowing intake will make about the same power so it's really personal preference on style.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
I went with the Velociraptor. It just looked cleaner to me. I of course painted the chrome black.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A velocity stack is probably the best performing intake because it's a straight shot with no bends. The Velociraptor intake is very similar to a velocity stack but it has more squared off edges inside, instead of the smooth transition of a velocity stack, which causes more turbulence.

Something like this...
View attachment 236257

But in all honesty, any free flowing intake will make about the same power so it's really personal preference on style.

Something like this...
View attachment 236257

[/QUOTE

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Something like this...
View attachment 236257

Hey that’s what I needed to know
Kbuskill thanks man that’s what I needed to know. I appreciate it. Also thanks for slapping that link that’s my next project

1 - 8 of 8 Posts