Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
well shit. so this is what happened. I ordered these off the ebay listing yesterday form 99. Seen the 69 dollar sale and decided to let my old forum buddies know about it. I emailed the company and asked them to honor the sale price for me and let them know I let you guys know about the sale. "In good faith" well shiver me timbers and piss in my wheaties this is the email I got back from them

"sorry we just listed this for one of our distributors and they priced it wrong please take another look the pricing was re set for 99.99 thanks

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2011 3:34pm
To: "'[email protected]'" <[email protected]>
Subject: Fury integrated taillight

Just bought the HONDA FURY 10 11 LED INTEGRATED TAIL LIGHT BRAKE LIGHT from your ebay auction number 130512083258
Under the name Jnukes10 (jonathan Walker) Now I see they are on your web site for 69.99. On sale 30 dollars off. Is it possible to get these at the sale price, from the auction?
Thanks in advance, also in good faith, I posted on the Furyforums.com that you had these on sale. Maybe you can get some traffic from the posting.
Thanks in advance.
Jonathan Walker"

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
John, If you want, call the co and talk to OLIVER, tell him you are a friend of Mentals. You may have to call in the morning since his day starts at 5am, and he leaves early. If he can't do anything, no one else there can.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Sportbikelites.com peddlers of garbage

well shit. so this is what happened. I ordered these off the ebay listing yesterday form 99. Seen the 69 dollar sale and decided to let my old forum buddies know about it. I emailed the company and asked them to honor the sale price for me and let them know I let you guys know about the sale. "In good faith" well shiver me timbers and piss in my wheaties this is the email I got back from them

"sorry we just listed this for one of our distributors and they priced it wrong please take another look the pricing was re set for 99.99 thanks

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2011 3:34pm
To: "'[email protected]'" <[email protected]>
Subject: Fury integrated taillight

Just bought the HONDA FURY 10 11 LED INTEGRATED TAIL LIGHT BRAKE LIGHT from your ebay auction number 130512083258
Under the name Jnukes10 (jonathan Walker) Now I see they are on your web site for 69.99. On sale 30 dollars off. Is it possible to get these at the sale price, from the auction?
Thanks in advance, also in good faith, I posted on the Furyforums.com that you had these on sale. Maybe you can get some traffic from the posting.
Thanks in advance.
Jonathan Walker"
Maybe you might have good luck using Mentals name , but that company sells garbage and backs the garbage they sell with more garbage , :mad:
Sorry Mental :( that's my personal experience with them of sportbikelites.com and I live in Florida so they are a local company

Sportbikelites.com peddlers of garbage

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Surely your entitled to your opinion. I gave NONE. I have never seen that light. When I do give my Opinion you can take that to the Bank. Just the Manager knows me, and of Me, And I was just trying to help out J Nukes. No Problem Brudda.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Mental, but I thought I was paying 99 before I saw the sale, so Ill just stick with it. On the product, Broadway has had good luck with it, and is one of the reasons I decided to give it a try. Hope my experience turns out better then peteru's. When I listed it on the forum at 69, I was doing it trying to help others out. some of us have to mod on a budget.

By the way Mental, do you know EVERYONE? lol The man is like the fury mafia.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts