Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are concedering developing a Sringer Front end for the Honda Fury. I would like your input and views about a Sringer on the Fury. We have started put the design together and it may be a number of month befores it is available.

Here are some pictures of what it may look like, Tell me what you think.

Doug
Fuggin Fabrication

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,565 Posts
speaking from some one who rode a springer front ended chopper for 2 yrs, never again, rides poorly and a real PITA to keep shined.

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
Well, I already gave you guys my input over the phone, but I'd figure I'd let the good ole forum know my thoughts.

I believe this wouldn't be something every Fury rider would consider doing. This will be really cool for a Fury rider (like myself) that is trying to seperate from the pack and personalize their Fury to make it "Their Fury."

On to the springer front end. I've always loved the look! That old school twist on a modern bike will surely set it a part from the Manufacturers Chopper and make it appear to be more of a custom.

In closing, I say do it! Looks SICK! and Thank You for even considering coming out with new ideas and new parts for the Fury!

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
Minus the goofy headlight and gay reflectors, this color scheme would be sweet on an SE bike :cool:

·
Registered
521 Posts
I would not be caring for it either. Living near the coast, it would just be a matter of time before it got rusty on the parts of the spring you couldn't get to. IMHO :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
The springer looks great. The "pic" you are using does it no justice. I would like to see the stock wheel and fender on the springer. I have rode a springer for 13 years with no problems. I even owned 2 springers at one time. The black springer is real good looking.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I've always liked the Springer look on a Harley, but I don't think it would look so good on a Fury, I like the clean unencumbered lines of my Fury and I think the Springer front end would just muck it up.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I like it, that is one aftermarket part i would buy. I have owned a couple of customs with springers, if it is built right they do work good. Let me know if you need a gini pig bike, Im ready

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
I wouldn't go for it. The stock would perform better. I'm not ruining the ride for looks.

·
Registered
374 Posts
If you are gonna stick a springer front end on a Fury, you're gonna hafta stick that front wheel out a little farther.

·
Premium Member
6,727 Posts
Not my cup of tea. I don’t think it will hit a chord with most Fury riders. With that said, there are always a few out there that would do it. It would look better with the wire wheels though.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts