Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
Looks great Clueless! Gives it some real Class!

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Very sharp lookin clue. Nice mod. I wish the picture would expand so I could really see the detail

·
Registered
58 Posts
Thank you sorry about your basement, move to Florida we don't have basements!
I grew up in Florida, Fort Lauderdale to be exact. Rode out quote a few hurricanes in my time and at the time I wished I HAD a basement. Guess as a born Southerner, I didn't know to replace a sump pump every five years or so.

I couldn't afford Florida now if I wanted to, at least not where I'd want to live. I get three times the house (abet one with an occasional wet basement) for the money up here. :)

·
Premium Member
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Very sharp lookin clue. Nice mod. I wish the picture would expand so I could really see the detail
I have been having issues with posting pics, think I forgot how to do it

Thanks for the shout out Clueless. I'm glad you like it.

As soon as I can raise the capital for the next grill run, we're going to do the H-wing F Skull! That and about another 10 new designs.
Really like the look SPyKER, probably order a couple more grills. Let me know if you want me to get a couple more covers

·
Registered
58 Posts
Really like the look SPyKER, probably order a couple more grills. Let me know if you want me to get a couple more covers
I'm not sure yet if the Fury(VT) crowd is gonna take off with this. I have two my first two new covers still to sell and a few pre-owned ones I have picked up as well. Once those start to move, I'm sure we can work something out again. So far, you and one other guy are the two with this mod. Next, we need to light you up inside there!

Yours was the first I ever saw mounted on a Fury and I'm happy to say it really does look awesome.

Are there any "midnight" riders out there? A cool trick the V Star riders are doing is masking the sides and rattle canning the center with matt or texture black paint.

I've got my powder coating setup running now, so I can even work on color requests, like the Red/Orange/Yellow powder coat flames I have in the WhyPush Gallery.

·
Premium Member
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm not sure yet if the Fury(VT) crowd is gonna take off with this. I have two my first two new covers still to sell and a few pre-owned ones I have picked up as well. Once those start to move, I'm sure we can work something out again. So far, you and one other guy are the two with this mod. Next, we need to light you up inside there!

Yours was the first I ever saw mounted on a Fury and I'm happy to say it really does look awesome.

Are there any "midnight" riders out there? A cool trick the V Star riders are doing is masking the sides and rattle canning the center with matt or texture black paint.

I've got my powder coating setup running now, so I can even work on color requests, like the Red/Orange/Yellow powder coat flames I have in the WhyPush Gallery.
Yeah I was thinking about slipping a couple of leds in there.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts