Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
am thinking about installing one of these on my fury.i would like to hear from people who have done this.question,does the ss airfilter stick out farther than the stock one? what about leg room? reason im thinking about the ss is because its covered from the elements.sometims i get caught in the rain. thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
I got rid of the one I had because I kept hitting my knee on it :( That, and the chrome top portion of the intake would blind me if the sun hit it just right... other then that, it was a good addition.

·
Premium Member
6,727 Posts
I got rid of the one I had because I kept hitting my knee on it :( That, and the chrome top portion of the intake would blind me if the sun hit it just right... other then that, it was a good addition.

Were you hitting your knee before or after the forward controls? I never even noticed it when I rode it, but the bike I was on had the Accutronix Forward Controls.

·
Premium Member
1,967 Posts
am thinking about installing one of these on my fury.i would like to hear from people who have done this.question,does the ss airfilter stick out farther than the stock one? what about leg room? reason im thinking about the ss is because its covered from the elements.sometims i get caught in the rain. thanks.
It does stick out farther than the stock one. It's not a inconvenience at all..
T

1 - 6 of 6 Posts